Amiga Moria 1.2

Ben Worthy

Jan 14, 2009, 5:22:36 PM1/14/09
Anyone know where I can get a WinUAE compatible disk image for Amiga Moria
1.2 or 2.0?

Cheers

Björn Ritzl

Jan 20, 2009, 4:02:26 AM1/20/09
Hey,

I've got AMoria 3.0 and I'd love to get my hands on older version too.
Let me know if you find any of them. 3.0 can be downloaded from my site:

http://www.roguelikedevelopment.org/archive/index.php

/Björn

Gianluigi Salerno

Feb 25, 2009, 6:26:13 PM2/25/09
Björn Ritzl wrote:

> I've got AMoria 3.0 and I'd love to get my hands on older version too.
> Let me know if you find any of them. 3.0 can be downloaded from my site:
>
> http://www.roguelikedevelopment.org/archive/index.php

The version you've "should" be a fake, the original 3.0 is present on
fred fish 194:

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/amiga/fish/101-200/ff194/

The intro.pic file has been modified and some txt files removed but it's
the same version.

Regards

--
Gianluigi Salerno - TELNET S.r.L. Phone : +39-0382-529751
TELNET e' associata ad AIIP, MIX, RIPE Fax : +39-0382-528074

Beej Jorgensen

Feb 25, 2009, 10:52:29 PM2/25/09
Gianluigi Salerno <gsal...@telnetwork.it> wrote:
>The intro.pic file has been modified and some txt files removed but it's
> the same version.

My friend also authored CWMMoria way-back-when. Don't know what the
state of that is.

-Beej

jrac...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2018, 6:52:17 PM4/20/18
9 years late, but just found Moria 2.0 if you're interested? Can send an ADF.

Cheers,

James

Marisag

Apr 20, 2018, 8:08:19 PM4/20/18
to jraclarke
To: jraclarke
Re: Re: Amiga Moria 1.2
By: jraclarke to rec.games.roguelike.moria on Fri Apr 20 2018 15:52:16

> > Anyone know where I can get a WinUAE compatible disk image for Amiga Moria
> > 1.2 or 2.0?
> 9 years late, but just found Moria 2.0 if you're interested? Can send an
> ADF.
Should be on https://amigacity.xyz in the download area or .iso torrent...

Marisa
--- https://AmigaCity.xyz - Portal for the Amiga - More than 2,600 free DLs
--- https://AmigaCityLaptops.com - Laptops & Handhelds that run AmigaOS
--- https://AmigaCity.xyz/radio.html - Amiga game music 24/7
--- https://BBSlist.SynchronetBBS.org - Active BBS List for all BBS types
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Message from the AmigaCity BBS. Join us at: telnet://amigacity.xyz