YAVP: Crawl DDFi of Makhleb

David Damerell

Aug 27, 2016, 11:51:47 AM8/27/16
2315644 Damerell the Hoplite (level 27, 265/265 HPs)
Began as a Deep Dwarf Fighter on Aug 21, 2016.
Was the Champion of Makhleb.
Escaped with the Orb
... and 4 runes on Aug 26, 2016!

The game lasted 19:55:52 (75947 turns).

Hooray, first ascension, and indeed first game with at least three
runes (and second game with any runes). I admit, though, I don't have
the same sense of what happened as in a game of NetHack... and games
of Crawl are _longer_, both turns and clock time (especially if you
aren't really used to autoexplore, I guess - which Crawl needs with
those big densely packed levels).

Four runes? I'd been involuntarily Abyssed on Depths:5 and found it to
be quite harmless at that point. Later, I was in there voluntarily for
reasons I'll discuss, and thought I might as well go down to Abyss:3
and try and score an extra rune.

I was lucky enough to find an altar to Makhleb on D:2. I've been
trying to use Makhleb as my source of divine healing as a deep dwarf,
but that does leave you scratching your head if you've reached the
Temple and found only Trog. Trog's Hand has the advantage that you can
use it on-demand, but you just don't get so much of it per kill.

Makhleb's downside is that you can be left between fights on half
hitpoints wondering if you should burn some precious wand charges (and
by extension, Max MP). On reflection, I know now they're not that
precious: I was never at any risk of running low on Max MP. In the
early game, it's probably not worth healing "just in case" unless HP
are very low but by all means pop a charge when something hefty comes
into view.

That said, I found a decent robe on D:2 and a book of Necromancy, and
went around first animating skeletons then trying to poke things with
Vampiric Draining. I don't know how well this worked - I was obviously
taking more damage without the scale mail, but Draining is a decent
attack and returns some hitpoints, which may have helped to tide me
over before reaching ** piety on D:5.

For the rest of the game I would read books and learn spells that
sounded like they might be useful (and use scrolls of amnesia to
shuffle the spell set). Of course, I never used one, although I did
stash a spellcasting kit (ring of wizardry, ring of intelligence,
potions of brilliance) and was careful never to leave a book in a
temporary branch, so if I'd wanted spells in an extended game they
would have been available.

Dungeon:8 had four shops on it, which radically changed the game.
Vexingly, I glutted myself on scrolls from the first one before
finding the other three, which of course also had stuff I wanted. In
particular, one of them had a randart scimitar which I couldn't quite
afford but felt would be worth a look.

Down a level and into a bailey, the one with a bunch of orcs with
reach weapons behind a moat (which they are singularly bad at using:
as far as I can see they try and close with you by the circuitous
route around the moat so they are basically free kills with
stones). Things got quite hairy in the bailey proper but I'd picked up
a legendary deck of changes somewhere which saved me - not for the
first time.

Enough gold thanks to the bailey, so I bought the +11 scimitar of the
Coward {elec, rF+ Int+4}. Very well, RNG, I will switch to Long Blades.

Now, I know Crawl veterans will say, don't swap weapon type, there
will be better axes coming, etc. I am not a Crawl veteran and don't
know these things, and as it turned out there were no artifact axes at
all.

Aha, they say, but base weapon type matters too, you don't want to be
using a scimitar in the endgame. As it turned out artifact scimitars
were my only convenient source of rFire - later I'd find a ring of
fire but for most of the game I had only one spot of rCold, so the
ring's cold vulnerability meant it was a bit of a mixed
blessing.

I stuck my nose into the Lair but didn't much fancy tickling hydras to
death with my +1 spear of piercing, so instead I had a bash at the
Orcish Mines. They were mostly OK except for a seemingly endless
supply of tough orcs at the end, more so than usual: I seem to have
been down to 5/109 HP here but I burned consumables like candy and
survived the experience.

By now I had a scimitar of flaming so could more sensibly tackle the
Lair. I don't remember much happened here except I killed a third
"Moorlo's ghost". Poor Moorlo wasn't having much luck.

With rPois from a large shield (which I'd use all game, albeit that
for two separate chunks of the game I had the poison resistance
mutation - but I'd trained Shields, so why not?) I figured I could try
the Spider Nest.

This wasn't much of a problem apart from ghost moths, which are a
complete pain without SInv; I got half a dozen or so while working
through to the treasure, and - it pains me to admit - only realised
afterwards I was carrying around a ring of sustain abilities. I was
drained of about twelve stat points total after that, so if there was
a mistake I deserved to die of, this was it. I seem to recall Arachne
was also moderately annoying.

Next I did Swamp, which is really incredibly annoying with the map
being such an incoherent mess. I don't remember any serious problems
here apart from the Lernaean Hydra, but heavy armour characters are
good at monsters with many weak attacks, right? I think by now I'd
already found the crystal plate armour of resist cold I'd use for the
rest of the game.

After these two rune branches, which I probably did too early, the
rest of the Dungeon was a pushover. On D:13 I found a shop with two
Manuals of Long Blades, one of which I'd later buy, and also pulled
and paid for a Mercenary card. I'd later regret spending all this
money, but it worked out in the end.

I was pretty nervous about Depths:1. That's where I'd died in my only
previous game with any runes, and although something else had actually
polished me off, the death was fairly directly attributable to a
combination of overconfidence and fighting spark wasps without rElec,
a resistance I still lacked this game.

Down to Depths:1 to find myself in a big open space surrounded by a
warg, an ice dragon, 12 orcs, 3 yaktaurs, an ogre, a troll, 2 stone
giants, a rakshasa and Saint Roka. Teleported away (I should perhaps
instead have read magic mapping, hasted myself, and run for cover) to
find myself in a big open space with the Enchantress and a wide
assortment of other nasties.

Fortunately these two assortments of unpleasantness were on opposite
sides of the level so, burning more consumables, I could get between
them and pick them off one at a time. Sojobo the Tengu King turned up
at some point with his cohorts, but that wasn't such a problem.

Depths:4 combined a runed door vault (with gateways to the Abyss, Pan,
Hell, a ziggurat...) with a side area outside the vault with an iron
giant (not a problem once I realised not to melee it) and a vast horde
of deep trolls (who kept breaking up the cover), salamanders, and
other annoyances. By now this sort of thing wasn't an existential
threat, though, just needed a bit of caution.

Otherwise the Depths were not a serious problem... until I got Abyssed
by a hell knight on Depths:5. At first I was quite concerned but in
fact at this point it was quite manageable - easier, in fact,
than the stuff I'd been wrestling outside. (In fact, I see now I was
sent to Abyss:3, not Abyss:1).

Back out and I was really quite concerned about my lack of rElec and
the supposed lethality of the Vaults. I figured I'd stick my nose into
the Elven Halls and see how bad they were. The answer was, not really
- a slightly nervous run-in with Nikola (I used Silence to stop him
zapping me) and Roxanne (just rushed her) but the elves themselves
were not a serious issue. I found a silent bazaar on Elf:2 where I
bought my artifact cloak, and got a randart ring with rN++ in Elf:3
which was nice but didn't solve the rElec problem.

Nothing for it but the Vaults. I don't remember any serious issues on
Vaults 1-4: I found a wizlab on Vaults:3 where a cacodemon gave me
Deformed, consuming a potion of cure mutation, which was annoying.

Vaults:5 wasn't as bad as I had feared. I arrived hasted but could see
a hidey-hole to fight monsters in one at a time: that was OK until I
managed to get myself stuck in shallow water from my own phial of
floods (these experience-recharging items are great in Depths and Zot
where half a dozen kills bring them back to life) and then had two
ancient liches summon demons that could use torment. Teleported away,
dealt with the horde of dragons etc waiting there, then mugged the
ancient liches one at a time.

I got an ornate deck of wonders which I spammed in the hope of getting
beneficial mutations (got one) and Focus (with plenty of Int to
spare). However, I still had no rElec, and I knew there were electric
golems coming in Zot. I'd seen the +3 crown of Dyrovepreva {rElec
Int+2 SInv} in a shop - since I was also having to swap in a ring of
see invisible as needed, this was an attractive proposition, but I was
a full 900 gold short.

My first thought was that, well, the Abyss is infinite, and probably
contains at least some gold. However, it wasn't long before someone on
IRC pointed out I hadn't done the Crypt yet, and I was confusing the
Crypt with the dire nature of the Tomb.

The Crypt was straightforward enough but didn't get me enough cash.
Well, I'd seen an entrance to a ziggurat - surely the first few levels
would be OK, and if I got in out of my depth I could spam consumables
and try and rush for the exit. I did 8 levels in the end - the 8th
level was not seriously hairy, but I was starting to feel things could
go sour in a hurry.

I found the +10 scimitar of Plague {flame, +Blink rF+ Dex+4 SInv}
which was handy to swap in and out both according to monster
resistances and the need for see invisible; I also found the ring
"Kyoc" {rC+ MP+9 Str+3} which I could use when my second ring slot
wasn't needed situationally - or put a ring of fire in the first ring
slot without losing all cold resistance.

However, I still didn't have rElec., although I was getting closer to
the requisite gold. I stuck my nose into Slime, which seemed
manageable but annoying - minor wall damage is more of an issue on a
deep dwarf that won't heal it out. I had another go at the Abyss; the
gold rate was terrible, but it seemed like I might as well get an idea
of the difficulty of getting the abyssal rune, which is how this
became a 4-rune ascension. (Easier than Vaults:5, it turns out).

I was very close at this point: I thought I'd see if there was
anything I could snatch and grab in the opening area of the
Tomb without any greater mummy difficulties. There was just the right
amount of gold; so I legged it, finally bought the crown of
Dyrovepreva, and went to Zot.

What fearsome challenges might await me in the Realm of Zot, I
thought, going through the portal to be faced with... 21 stones, 36
gold pieces, and a scroll of enchant armour.

Zot:1-4 weren't too bad (although orbs of fire are a pain); Zot 5
found me in a bit of a press as I worked my way through the choke
point halfway down the orb vault, but as mentioned above the phial of
floods and similar items are easily recharged and so should be used
freely - the allies they spawn make excellent meatshields /
speedbumps. The super-high XP values on Zot:5 also meant I was
regularly gaining Max HP from training Fighting.

Grabbed the orb and jumped in a teleport trap to find myself near an
orange crystal statue in the west side of the orb vault, which I
hadn't cleared. I found myself a bit stuck with an Orb Guardian in the
exit door, but then a Panlord banished me to the Abyss. After an
initial hesitation I realised this was brilliant - the Abyss was no
tougher than normal and I could heal up on windshield kills.

Bit of a struggle to get out the door, burning a cure mutation on
berserkities, but I got clear. The same Panlord Abyssed me again on
Zot:4 but then got in the way, so I killed them. The rest of the orb
run posed no real problems except another cacodemon gave me Deformed
(again!) using up another cure mutation. I had plenty of digging, so
made shortcuts as necessary, including one around the Panlord who
turned up near the final exit.

I dunno what to do next. Vine stalker, maybe?

Damerell the Hoplite (Deep Dwarf Fighter) Turns: 75947, Time: 19:55:53

Health: 265/265 AC: 52 Str: 36 XL: 27
Magic: 34/34 EV: 23 Int: 8 God: Makhleb [******]
Gold: 850 SH: 34 Dex: 26 (27) Spells: 9 memorised, 0 levels left

rFire + . . SeeInvis + b - +10 scimitar {flame, +Blink rF+ Dex+4 SInv}
rCold + + . Gourm . j - +11 crystal plate armour {rC+}
rNeg + + + Faith . E - +0 large shield {rPois}
rPois + Spirit . A - +3 crown of Dyrovepreva {rElec Int+2 SInv}
rElec + Dismiss . y - +0 cloak of Agnosticism {Str+6 Int-2}
rCorr . Reflect + x - +2 pair of gloves of Hairiness {Dex+2}
SustAt . Harm . u - +2 pair of boots of Befudo {Dex+2}
MR ++++. P - +6 amulet of reflection
Stlth .......... X - ring "Kyoc" {rC+ MP+9 Str+3}
H - ring "Let Ixti" {rPois rN++ Stlth+}

@: very slightly contaminated, non-regenerating, hasted, very quick, incredibly
resistant to hostile enchantments, extremely unstealthy
A: damage resistance, recharge devices, negative energy resistance 1, sense
surroundings 3, slow regeneration 3, wild magic 1
a: Device Recharging, Minor Destruction, Lesser Servant of Makhleb, Major
Destruction, Greater Servant of Makhleb, Renounce Religion, Evoke Blink
0: Orb of Zot
}: 4/15 runes: decaying, silver, abyssal, gossamer

You escaped.
You worshipped Makhleb.
Makhleb was exalted by your worship.
You were not hungry.

You visited 12 branches of the dungeon, and saw 56 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 5 times.
You visited 1 bazaar.
You visited 1 ziggurat, and saw 8 of its levels.
You also visited: Sewer, Bailey, Ice Cave and Wizlab.

You collected 9753 gold pieces.
You spent 8313 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand Weapons
a - the +11 scimitar of the Coward {elec, rF+ Int+4}
(You bought it in a shop on level 8 of the Dungeon)

Occasionally, upon striking a foe, it will discharge some electrical energy
and cause terrible harm.

It affects your intelligence (+4).
It protects you from fire.
b - the +10 scimitar of Plague (weapon) {flame, +Blink rF+ Dex+4 SInv}
(You found it on level 5 of a ziggurat)

It has been specially enchanted to burn those struck by it, causing extra
injury to most foes and up to half again as much damage against particularly
susceptible opponents. Big, fiery blades are also staple armaments of
hydra-hunters.

It affects your dexterity (+4).
It protects you from fire.
It lets you see invisible.
It lets you blink.
Missiles
Y - 9 javelins of returning (quivered)
Armour
j - a +11 crystal plate armour of cold resistance (worn)
u - the +2 pair of boots of Befudo (worn) {Dex+2}
(You found it on level 4 of the Depths)

It affects your dexterity (+2).
x - the +2 pair of gloves of Hairiness (worn) {Dex+2}
(You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)

It affects your dexterity (+2).
y - the +0 cloak of Agnosticism (worn) {Str+6 Int-2}
(You bought it in a shop in a bazaar)

It affects your strength (+6).
It affects your intelligence (-2).
A - the +3 crown of Dyrovepreva (worn) {rElec Int+2 SInv}
(You bought it in a shop on level 3 of the Elven Halls)

It affects your intelligence (+2).
It insulates you from electricity.
It lets you see invisible.
E - a +0 large shield of poison resistance (worn)
Rods
Z - a +3 rod of shadows (14/14)
(You found it in a wizard's laboratory)
Jewellery
t - an uncursed ring of fire
z - an uncursed ring of resist corrosion
B - an uncursed ring of protection from magic
H - the ring "Let Ixti" (left hand) {rPois rN++ Stlth+}
(You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)

[ring of stealth]

It protects you from poison.
It greatly protects you from negative energy.
It makes you more stealthy.
J - an uncursed ring of sustain attributes
P - a +6 amulet of reflection (around neck)
T - an uncursed ring of flight
X - the ring "Kyoc" (right hand) {rC+ MP+9 Str+3}
(You found it on level 6 of a ziggurat)

[ring of protection from cold]

It affects your strength (+3).
It protects you from cold.
It affects your magic capacity (+9).
Wands
c - a wand of disintegration (9/24)
d - a wand of heal wounds (6/9)
e - a wand of heal wounds (5/9)
G - a wand of digging (3/24)
S - a wand of hasting (4/9)
Scrolls
h - 3 scrolls of holy word
i - 9 scrolls of identify
p - 18 scrolls of remove curse
r - 24 scrolls of teleportation
D - 6 scrolls of fog
I - 6 scrolls of fear
M - 5 scrolls of summoning
N - 9 scrolls of magic mapping
O - 4 scrolls of blinking
Q - a scroll of recharging
Potions
g - 20 potions of curing
m - 2 potions of berserk rage
v - 7 potions of ambrosia
F - 5 potions of cancellation
L - a potion of might
V - 5 potions of heal wounds
W - 5 potions of invisibility
Miscellaneous
n - a fan of gales
q - a phial of floods
s - a disc of storms
w - a legendary deck of changes {drawn: 11}
C - a stone of tremors
Comestibles
f - 18 bread rations
k - 36 meat rations
l - 16 beef jerkies
o - 7 slices of pizza

Skills:
* Level 19.0 Fighting
+ Level 20.9 Long Blades
Level 2.6(5.6) Axes
Level 6.4(6.6) Polearms
+ Level 16.7 Throwing
+ Level 22.2 Armour
+ Level 16.7 Dodging
+ Level 12.1 Stealth
+ Level 22.3 Shields
- Level 3.6 Spellcasting
Level 5.5 Necromancy
Level 2.6 Ice Magic
+ Level 21.9 Invocations
+ Level 20.4 Evocations

You couldn't memorise any spells.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells Type Power Failure Level Hunger
a - Passwall Trmt/Erth #......... 100% 2 ###....
b - Summon Guardian Gole Hex/Summ #....... 100% 3 ####...
c - Blink Tloc N/A 100% 2 ###....
d - Statue Form Trmt/Erth #........ 100% 6 #######
e - Summon Hydra Summ #......... 100% 7 #######
f - Petrify Trmt/Erth #....... 100% 4 #####..
g - Spectral Weapon Hex/Chrm #....... 100% 3 ####...
h - Repel Missiles Chrm/Air #..... 100% 2 ###....
i - Olgreb's Toxic Radia Pois #....... 100% 4 #####..

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15) Temple (0/1) D:5 Lair (8/8) D:8
Swamp (4/4) Lair:3 Spider (4/4) Lair:6 Slime (1/6) Lair:7
Orc (2/2) D:9 Elf (3/3) Orc:2 Vaults (5/5) D:13
Crypt (3/3) Vaults:2 Tomb (1/3) Crypt:3 Depths (5/5) D:15
Zot (5/5) Depths:5

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Qazlal
Ru
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
The Shining One
Jiyva
Lugonu

Shops:
D:8 *?(* D:10 ! D:13 * D:15 } Orc:2 ([*: Elf:1 ( Elf:3 [
Vaults:1 % Vaults:2 =((*

Portals:
Hell: Depths:1 Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:4 Depths:5
Abyss: Depths:2 Depths:4
Pandemonium: Depths:3 Depths:4
Trove: Elf:3 (give 12 potions of heal wounds)

Annotations:
D:8 shops - spare SoEA
D:11 SoEW here, attack wands, another brand weapon
D:13 manuals of Long Blades, 2100GP
Spider:2 disc of storms here for rElec
Orc:1 stash - special armours, brand weapon, spellcasting kit
Vaults:3 disc of storms, SDA
Vaults:5 wands of disint
Crypt:1 small cache here
Depths:4 fruits, brilliance, demon blade
Zot:5 exclusion: orange crystal statue

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You are resistant to damage.
You can recharge devices by infusing magical energy.
You resist negative energy.
You passively map a large area around you.
You do not regenerate naturally.
Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful.

Message History

Press: ? - help, Shift-Dir - straight line, f - you
You feel yourself speed up.
You are very lightly contaminated with residual magic.
This wand has 4 charges left.
Evoke which item? (* to show all) (? for menu, Esc to quit)
Zapping: G - a wand of digging (4/24)
Press: ? - help, Shift-Dir - straight line, f - you
The rock shatters into small pieces. This wand has 3 charges left.
You block Jakh's attack. You block the red devil's attack.
A sixfirhy comes into view.
A bat comes into view.
You hit the bat. You burn the bat.
You kill the bat!
Makhleb accepts your kill.
A rat comes into view.
There is an open door, spattered with blood here.
You block the rat's attack.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
Jakh hits you but does no damage. You block the rat's attack.
You have escaped!

##.#(............########(#
#..#.###########.#......#.#
########.#..#.......#..######.#.#
.........#.#.#######.#.# ####.#.#
########.#.##.......##.# #......#
# #.#.#.###'###.#.# #.######
#.#.#.#.....#4#.# #.#
#####.#.#.....#.#.###.#
#.'.'.#.'..@..+.#X'.'.#
#####.###.#.#..r&.#.#4#.###
##.......#.#.#.....#.#.&##
...#####.#.#.###'###4#.##
#### #.#.##.......#..#
########.#.#.#######.#.#
.........#..#.......#..#
#######).#.#######.###.#
#..#.............#

You could see Jakh and a rat.

Vanquished Creatures
4 orbs of fire
7 ancient liches
A juggernaut (Depths:5)
Sojobo (Depths:1)
A pandemonium lord (Zot:4)
Margery (Depths:4)
Saint Roka (Depths:1)
the Lernaean hydra (Swamp:4)
2 shard shrikes (Zig:8)
2 curse toes (Zot:3)
11 golden dragons
Nikola (Elf:2)
2 Killer Klowns
2 caustic shrikes (Depths:4)
A profane servitor (Abyss:1)
the Enchantress (Depths:1)
4 bone dragons
An iron giant (Depths:4)
4 electric golems
Jorgrun (Vaults:5)
A Hellbinder (WizLab)
A hellephant (Zig:6)
18 tentacled monstrosities
Rupert (Lair:6)
An Ice Fiend (Zig:7)
Asterion (Vaults:3)
9 titans
12 liches
A deep elf master archer (Elf:3)
23 Orb Guardians
2 deep elf blademasters (Elf:3)
8 sphinxes
Frances (Spider:1)
5 tentacled starspawn
2 quicksilver dragons
An Executioner (Abyss:3)
Agnes (Spider:2)
13 ancient champions
A thorn hunter (Swamp:1)
The ghost of Moorlo the Stickfighter, an adept MiGl of Okawaru (Lair:7)
3 draconian monks
2 revenants (Crypt:1)
11 shadow dragons
Kirke (Elf:1)
10 death cobs
4 azure jellies (Slime:1)
9 deep elf sorcerers
13 storm dragons
7 tengu reavers
Roxanne (Elf:2)
Donald (Crypt:3)
14 frost giants
11 ghost moths
18 fire giants
3 draconian zealots
A cacodemon (WizLab)
3 iron dragons
7 vault wardens
4 emperor scorpions (Spider:4)
3 draconian scorchers
An orc warlord (Orc:2)
3 draconian knights
Louise (Depths:2)
7 draconian shifters
4 spriggan defenders
3 curse skulls
7 ghouls
9 deep elf elementalists (Elf:3)
4 draconian annihilators
4 reapers
3 draconian callers
3 war gargoyles
A juggernaut skeleton (Depths:4)
11 ironheart preservers
A caustic shrike skeleton (Depths:2)
30 very ugly things
7 vampire knights
16 stone giants
11 green draconians
10 black draconians
9 yellow draconians
9 purple draconians
7 mottled draconians
5 white draconians
11 deep elf demonologists
A dire elephant (Zig:4)
3 salamander stormcallers
13 red draconians
9 deep elf annihilators
Snorg (Lair:8)
11 spark wasps
10 ettins
13 deep elf death magi
8 eidola
A blizzard demon (Abyss:3)
2 merfolk javelineers
5 green deaths
24 vault guards
A merfolk impaler (Depths:4)
A crystal guardian (Abyss:2)
23 fire dragons
14 jiangshi
Josephine (Spider:1)
12 yaktaur captains
A rakshasa (Depths:1)
10 great orbs of eyes
15 ogre magi
3 quicksilver dragon zombies
7 deep elf high priests
22 ice dragons
2 spriggan air magi (Depths:5)
A hell beast (WizLab)
13 centaur warriors
A ghost crab (Swamp:4)
5 alligators
23 hydras
11 entropy weavers
6 death knights
Erica (D:9)
27 dancing weapons
A queen ant (Spider:3)
2 death yaks (Lair:7)
14 vampire magi
10 deep troll earth magi
2 thrashing horrors (Abyss:3)
2 tengu warriors (Depths:4)
6 deep troll shamans
5 spriggan berserkers
2 titan zombies
4 orc high priests (Orc:2)
Nergalle (Lair:1)
Urug (D:10)
5 shadow wraiths
2 soul eaters
15 deep elf knights
24 hell knights
2 iron trolls (Depths:4)
2 fire crabs
A hellephant skeleton (Crypt:1)
56 skeletal warriors
2 storm dragon skeletons (Crypt:3)
A wizard (D:13)
6 wretched stars
4 salamander mystics (Depths:4)
8 spatial maelstroms
5 death scarabs (Tomb:1)
A spriggan druid (Swamp:3)
An unseen horror (D:10)
A giant orange brain (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
6 giant orange brains
A shadow dragon zombie (Crypt:1)
A shambling mangrove (Swamp:2)
13 flayed ghosts
18 orc knights
28 deep trolls
An anaconda skeleton (Crypt:3)
15 swamp dragons
9 hill giants
17 ironbrand convokers
A tengu zombie (Depths:1)
A lindwurm (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
9 deep elf archers
A golden dragon skeleton (Zig:7)
16 necromancers
13 orb spiders
57 deep elf magi
2 sphinx zombies
57 ugly things
7 phantasmal warriors
A lindwurm (Lair:8)
2 iron dragon zombies
19 wolf spiders
The ghost of Moorlo the Skirmisher, a novice OpFi (Bailey)
A hornet (shapeshifter) (D:15)
A manticore (D:15)
9 orc sorcerers
11 hornets
2 wolf spider zombies
A stone giant zombie (Crypt:1)
A sphinx skeleton (Zig:8)
8 salamanders
An octopode (shapeshifter) (Zig:1)
2 oklob plants (Elf:1)
6 cyclopes
6 griffons
2 frost giant zombies (Depths:1)
A faun (Lair:3)
3 shadow dragon skeletons
A fire giant zombie (Vaults:4)
2 sixfirhies
2 iron dragon skeletons
27 moths of wrath
2 tengu skeletons
9 black mambas
A shock serpent zombie (Tomb:1)
Maurice (D:8)
2 eyes of devastation (shapeshifter)
2 fire giant skeletons (Crypt:3)
4 frost giant skeletons
3 centaur zombies
2 elephants (shapeshifter)
3 spriggan zombies
4 stone giant skeletons
6 elephants
A rust devil (D:2)
4 molten gargoyles (D:14)
24 spiny frogs
2 ice statues (IceCv)
6 torpor snails
4 smoke demons
4 orange demons
A storm dragon simulacrum (Crypt:1)
2 gargoyles
9 vault sentinels
A rime drake (Lair:5)
A hellion (WizLab)
3 kobold demonologists
24 yaktaurs
20 freezing wraiths
A purple draconian zombie (Crypt:1)
4 komodo dragons
A spriggan skeleton (Zig:7)
6 ancient zymes
14 demonic crawlers
A harpy zombie (Crypt:1)
5 red devils
2 tormentors
A yaktaur skeleton (Vaults:4)
16 ice devils
A merfolk (Vaults:2)
3 tengu conjurers (Depths:4)
A queen bee (Depths:4)
11 trolls
A silent spectre (Abyss:1)
24 jumping spiders
A jumping spider (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
A queen bee (shapeshifter) (Depths:5)
A two-headed ogre (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
24 two-headed ogres
Prince Ribbit (Lair:2)
10 boulder beetles
12 giant leeches
22 blink frogs
A minotaur skeleton (Crypt:3)
A raiju (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
8 raiju (Abyss:1)
A fire giant simulacrum (Vaults:4)
9 bog bodies
A centaur simulacrum (D:15)
2 hydra skeletons
An alligator zombie (Crypt:1)
2 ettin zombies
25 large abominations
67 slime creatures
2 air elementals
14 spriggans
13 flying skulls
6 shadows
10 water elementals
Sigmund (D:3)
A spriggan (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
A vampire (D:15)
2 redbacks (shapeshifter)
3 fire elementals (Elf:2)
29 starcursed masses
14 wraiths
11 ynoxinuls
48 yaks
35 tarantellas
An alligator skeleton (Crypt:3)
A human (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
5 wyverns
A hungry ghost (D:9)
82 redbacks
A wind drake zombie (Crypt:1)
2 basilisks
A basilisk (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
14 hippogriffs
34 vampire mosquitoes
A human simulacrum (Vaults:3)
4 chaos spawn
3 neqoxecs
Grum (D:11)
4 spatial vortices
3 insubstantial wisps (Swamp:4)
6 wargs
A mottled dragon (Vaults:2)
A hill giant skeleton (Crypt:1)
A merfolk zombie (Crypt:3)
20 swamp worms
28 soldier ants
A gelid demonspawn zombie (Crypt:3)
16 porcupines
A human zombie (Zig:8)
5 hell hounds (Abyss:3)
A giant eyeball (Depths:4)
19 water moccasins
9 swamp drakes
64 orc warriors
A black bear (Lair:3)
11 ice beasts
20 wasps
An eye of draining (shapeshifter) (Elf:3)
5 phantoms
2 eyes of draining
A wasp (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
5 sky beasts
5 necrophages
51 ogres
11 wolves
A snapping turtle skeleton (Crypt:3)
The ghost of Moorlo the Skirmisher, an amateur OpFi (D:4)
19 centaurs
A swamp dragon skeleton (Crypt:3)
19 crocodiles
A yaktaur zombie (Crypt:3)
18 giant frogs
4 big kobolds
4 earth elementals
A rime drake skeleton (Crypt:1)
An elf zombie (Crypt:3)
2 wyvern skeletons
A scorpion (D:12)
31 killer bees
A yak skeleton (Crypt:2)
4 wights (D:11)
A wolf zombie (Crypt:1)
6 electric eels
11 howler monkeys
4 crimson imps
A lava snake (D:14)
2 giant frog zombies
5 quasits
4 hounds
A soldier ant zombie (Crypt:2)
12 jellies
2 gnoll shamans
4 giant frog skeletons
3 iron imps
39 orc priests
36 orc wizards
5 centaur skeletons
9 iguanas
A human skeleton (Crypt:3)
22 worker ants
30 sheep
A naga zombie (Crypt:2)
An ogre skeleton (Crypt:3)
17 small abominations
2 mummies
A worker ant zombie (Crypt:2)
12 gnolls
A howler monkey skeleton (D:10)
10 adders
44 river rats
7 shadow imps
13 white imps
5 ufetubi (IceCv)
An iguana zombie (Crypt:1)
An adder skeleton (D:9)
A worm (D:2)
3 dart slugs
9 giant geckos
102 orcs
3 ball pythons
6 giant cockroaches
8 goblins
11 hobgoblins
11 jackals
12 kobolds
5 quokkas
15 bats
A dart slug zombie (Crypt:2)
A jackal skeleton (D:7)
A jackal zombie (D:5)
A kobold skeleton (Crypt:3)
A quokka skeleton (D:9)
2 quokka zombies (D:8)
12 rats
A rat skeleton (Crypt:3)
A fire vortex (D:15)
A fungus (Lair:8)
5 plants
A starspawn tentacle (Abyss:3)
A withered plant (Crypt:3)
3024 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
Arachne (Spider:3)
A deep elf elementalist (Vaults:5)
A spriggan defender (Depths:1)
A green draconian (Zot:4)
A deep elf annihilator (Vaults:5)
A spark wasp (Spider:3)
A vault guard (Vaults:5)
An entropy weaver (Spider:3)
A hydra (D:13)
A spriggan air mage (Depths:1)
A torturous demonspawn (D:13)
A cyclops (D:13)
An orc sorcerer (Depths:1)
4 wolf spiders
A vault sentinel (Vaults:5)
4 jumping spiders (Spider:3)
A troll (Depths:1)
A slime creature (D:13)
A water elemental (Depths:1)
7 redbacks (Spider:3)
A tarantella (Spider:3)
A fire elemental (D:14)
A warg (Depths:1)
An orc warrior (Depths:1)
A sky beast (D:7)
A wyvern zombie (D:14)
A killer bee (D:14)
A howler monkey (D:4)
A crimson imp (D:14)
A centaur skeleton (D:6)
A worker ant (D:4)
A sheep (D:13)
2 adders
A giant newt (D:3)
A rat (D:3)
48 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
A lich (Depths:3)
2 tengu reavers
A draconian scorcher (Zot:1)
2 vault wardens (Vaults:5)
A deep elf elementalist (Elf:3)
A very ugly thing (Vaults:5)
4 stone giants
A lorocyproca (Zig:6)
2 vault guards (Vaults:5)
4 yaktaur captains
A deep elf high priest (Elf:3)
2 centaur warriors
A dancing weapon (Elf:3)
A deep elf knight (Elf:1)
A salamander mystic (Depths:4)
A torturous demonspawn (D:14)
An ironbrand convoker (Vaults:5)
2 deep elf archers
2 cyclopes
A moth of wrath (Zot:5)
2 vault sentinels
A smoke demon (Abyss:3)
A freezing wraith (Vaults:1)
5 yaktaurs
A two-headed ogre (Vaults:2)
5 redbacks
A wyvern (D:15)
A small abomination (Abyss:3)
An orc warrior (Depths:1)
3 centaurs
2 orc wizards
5 orcs
A giant cockroach (D:2)
4 bats (D:2)
22 fungi
7 lost souls
2 lurking horrors (Abyss:3)
27 plants
17 starspawn tentacles
352 starspawn tentacle segments
492 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 3564 creatures vanquished

Notes
Turn | Place | Note
0 | D:1 | Damerell the Deep Dwarf Fighter began the quest for the Orb.
0 | D:1 | Reached XP level 1. HP: 20/20 MP: 1/1
254 | D:1 | Reached XP level 2. HP: 22/27 MP: 2/2
330 | D:1 | Gained mutation: Your mind is acute. (Int +2) [potion of beneficial mutation]
366 | D:1 | You fall through a shaft!
661 | D:1 | Reached XP level 3. HP: 28/33 MP: 3/3
1249 | D:2 | Learned a level 1 spell: Animate Skeleton
1311 | D:2 | Reached skill level 1 in Dodging
1330 | D:2 | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
1351 | D:2 | Reached XP level 4. HP: 23/42 MP: 4/4
1363 | D:2 | Became a worshipper of Makhleb the Destroyer
1592 | D:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Polearms
1595 | D:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Throwing
1632 | D:3 | Noticed Sigmund
1670 | D:3 | Killed Sigmund
1670 | D:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
1670 | D:3 | Reached XP level 5. HP: 32/49 MP: 5/5
1670 | D:3 | Reached XP level 6. HP: 37/56 MP: 6/6
1786 | D:3 | Found a faded altar to an unknown god.
1803 | D:3 | Learned a level 3 spell: Vampiric Draining
2030 | D:3 | Reached * piety under Makhleb
2470 | D:4 | Noticed Moorlo's ghost (amateur OpFi)
2490 | D:4 | Killed Moorlo's ghost
2532 | D:4 | Reached XP level 7. HP: 48/62 MP: 6/8
2575 | D:4 | Reached skill level 1 in Spellcasting
2998 | D:4 | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
3300 | D:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
3305 | D:5 | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
3320 | D:5 | Reached ** piety under Makhleb
3452 | D:5 | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
3489 | D:5 | Reached XP level 8. HP: 23/72 MP: 9/9
3578 | D:5 | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
3578 | D:5 | Found a sacrificial altar of Ru.
3595 | D:5 | Found a shadowy altar of Dithmenos.
3695 | D:5 | Found a glowing drain.
3737 | Sewer | Entered a sewer
4046 | D:5 | Learned a level 4 spell: Control Undead
4101 | D:5 | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
4972 | D:6 | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
4974 | D:6 | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
4975 | D:6 | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
4991 | D:6 | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
5001 | D:6 | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
5280 | D:6 | Reached skill level 5 in Polearms
5554 | D:6 | Learned a level 2 spell: Ensorcelled Hibernation
5664 | D:6 | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
5849 | D:7 | Gained mutation: You passively map the area around you. [Deep Dwarf growth]
5849 | D:7 | Reached XP level 9. HP: 34/80 MP: 2/11
5851 | D:7 | Reached *** piety under Makhleb
6131 | D:7 | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
6415 | D:7 | Reached skill level 1 in Ice Magic
6543 | D:7 | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
6712 | D:8 | Found a staircase to the Lair.
6726 | D:8 | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
6811 | D:8 | Found Daetih's Magic Scroll Emporium.
6822 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of remove curse for 45 gold pieces
6822 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of magic mapping for 52 gold pieces
6822 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of blinking for 112 gold pieces
6822 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 45 gold pieces
6822 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of identify for 30 gold pieces
6822 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of identify for 30 gold pieces
6884 | D:8 | Found Fughesac's General Store.
6900 | D:8 | Found Icsog's Antique Weapon Shoppe.
7022 | D:8 | Found Ilanlez's Assorted Antiques.
7088 | D:8 | Reached skill level 5 in Necromancy
7278 | D:9 | Noticed Maurice
7352 | D:8 | Killed Maurice
7423 | D:9 | Reached **** piety under Makhleb
7525 | D:9 | Reached XP level 10. HP: 33/88 MP: 3/14
7584 | D:9 | Found a flagged portal.
7593 | Bailey | Entered a bailey
7820 | Bailey | Noticed Moorlo's ghost (novice OpFi)
7938 | Bailey | Killed Moorlo's ghost
8506 | Bailey | Reached skill level 1 in Invocations
8908 | D:8 | Reached skill level 5 in Throwing
9002 | D:8 | Bought a polished scimitar for 180 gold pieces
9002 | D:8 | Identified the +11 scimitar of the Coward {elec, rF+ Int+4} (You bought it in a shop on level 8 of the Dungeon)
9046 | Lair:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
9050 | Lair:1 | Noticed a spiny frog
9060 | Lair:1 | Killed a spiny frog
9060 | Lair:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Long Blades
9113 | D:9 | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
9359 | D:9 | Reached ***** piety under Makhleb
9419 | D:9 | Reached skill level 5 in Shields
9483 | D:9 | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
9556 | D:9 | Noticed Erica
9566 | D:9 | Killed Erica
9566 | D:9 | Reached XP level 11. HP: 86/99 MP: 13/13
9701 | D:9 | Noticed a hill giant
9706 | D:9 | Killed a hill giant
9843 | Orc:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
10016 | Orc:2 | Entered Level 2 of the Orcish Mines
10537 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc high priest
10543 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc high priest
10616 | Orc:2 | Reached skill level 5 in Long Blades
10776 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc high priest
10794 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc high priest
10794 | Orc:2 | Reached skill level 5 in Invocations
10848 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc sorcerer
10854 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc sorcerer
10877 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc sorcerer
10885 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc knight
10885 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc sorcerer
10897 | Orc:2 | Reached ****** piety under Makhleb
10962 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc knight
11061 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc sorcerer
11069 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc sorcerer
11267 | Orc:2 | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
11369 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc warlord
11414 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc warlord
11414 | Orc:2 | Reached XP level 12. HP: 42/109 MP: 13/13
11530 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc high priest
11539 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc high priest
11557 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc high priest
11577 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc high priest
11645 | Orc:2 | Drew Focus: Str increased to 23, Int decreased to 9
11646 | Orc:2 | HP: 5/109 [sun demon[an orc sorcerer] (18)]
11754 | Orc:2 | Found Sadwibb's General Store.
11755 | Orc:2 | Found Tityiseb's Book Shop.
11757 | Orc:2 | Found Ehyesedime's Antique Armour Boutique.
11757 | Orc:2 | Found Siluukal's Antique Weapon Boutique.
11803 | Orc:2 | Bought a smoking morningstar for 198 gold pieces
11803 | Orc:2 | Identified the +6 morningstar "Hohar" {holy, *Corrode rN+++ Str-4 Stlth+} (You bought it in a shop on level 2 of the Orcish Mines)
12168 | D:8 | Bought a potion of curing for 42 gold pieces
12168 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 42 gold pieces
12190 | D:8 | Bought 2 bubbling cyan potions for 37 gold pieces
12190 | D:8 | Bought a bubbling cyan potion for 18 gold pieces
12190 | D:8 | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 105 gold pieces
12190 | D:8 | Bought an amethyst potion for 18 gold pieces
12190 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of teleportation for 63 gold pieces
12190 | D:8 | Bought 2 scrolls labeled KOULABA ITHREHUY for 42 gold pieces
12238 | Lair:1 | Noticed Nergalle
12253 | Lair:1 | Killed Nergalle
13051 | D:8 | Bought a pair of boots for 94 gold pieces
13316 | Lair:2 | Noticed a six-headed hydra
13326 | Lair:2 | Killed a one-headed hydra
13535 | Lair:2 | Noticed Prince Ribbit
13556 | Lair:2 | Killed Prince Ribbit
14500 | Lair:3 | Reached XP level 13. HP: 117/117 MP: 13/13
14584 | Lair:3 | Learned a level 7 spell: Summon Hydra
14641 | Lair:3 | Found a staircase to the Swamp.
16785 | Lair:5 | Reached skill level 10 in Long Blades
17250 | Lair:6 | Found a hole to the Spider Nest.
17393 | Lair:6 | Noticed Rupert
17407 | Lair:6 | Killed Rupert
17973 | Lair:7 | Found a frozen archway.
18041 | Lair:7 | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
18042 | Lair:7 | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
18059 | IceCv | Entered an ice cave
18174 | IceCv | Gained mutation: You resist negative energy. [Deep Dwarf growth]
18174 | IceCv | Reached XP level 14. HP: 86/129 MP: 15/15
18225 | IceCv | Reached skill level 10 in Invocations
18830 | Lair:7 | Noticed Moorlo's ghost (adept MiGl)
18860 | Lair:7 | Killed Moorlo's ghost
19121 | Lair:7 | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
19367 | Lair:8 | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
19945 | Lair:8 | Reached skill level 10 in Armour
20055 | Lair:8 | Noticed Snorg
20067 | Lair:8 | Killed Snorg
20748 | Orc:2 | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon for 105 gold pieces
20939 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of summoning for 142 gold pieces
20939 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of holy word for 112 gold pieces
20954 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon for 157 gold pieces
20977 | D:8 | Bought a beef jerky for 21 gold pieces
20977 | D:8 | Bought a meat ration for 70 gold pieces
21124 | Spider:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Spider Nest
21397 | Spider:1 | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
21782 | Spider:1 | Reached XP level 15. HP: 128/138 MP: 16/16
21807 | Spider:1 | Reached skill level 10 in Shields
21816 | Spider:1 | You fall through a shaft!
21887 | Spider:2 | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
21893 | Spider:2 | Killed a ghost moth
22135 | Spider:1 | Noticed Josephine
22143 | Spider:1 | Killed Josephine
22253 | Spider:1 | Noticed Frances
22277 | Spider:1 | Killed Frances
22777 | Spider:2 | Noticed Agnes
22784 | Spider:2 | Killed Agnes
23776 | Spider:3 | Noticed Arachne
23791 | Spider:3 | Killed Arachne
24359 | Spider:3 | Reached skill level 10 in Throwing
24500 | Spider:3 | Gained mutation: Your system is resistant to poisons. [potion of mutation]
24500 | Spider:3 | Gained mutation: You are partially covered in icy blue scales (AC +1). [potion of mutation]
24500 | Spider:3 | Lost mutation: Your mind is acute. (Int +2) [potion of mutation]
24663 | Spider:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Spider Nest
24894 | Spider:4 | Killed a ghost moth
24894 | Spider:4 | Reached XP level 16. HP: 142/148 MP: 0/18
24921 | Spider:4 | Learned a level 2 spell: Passwall
24926 | Spider:4 | Learned a level 4 spell: Petrify
25363 | Spider:4 | Got a gossamer rune of Zot
26165 | Swamp:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Swamp
26503 | Swamp:1 | Noticed a thorn hunter
26522 | Swamp:1 | Killed a thorn hunter
28397 | Swamp:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Swamp
28486 | Swamp:4 | Reached XP level 17. HP: 157/157 MP: 19/19
28781 | Swamp:4 | Noticed the 27-headed Lernaean hydra
28842 | Swamp:4 | Killed the 24-headed Lernaean hydra
28989 | Swamp:4 | Got a decaying rune of Zot
29716 | D:10 | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
29770 | D:10 | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
29783 | D:10 | Noticed Urug
29793 | D:10 | Killed Urug
29844 | D:10 | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
30313 | D:10 | Got an ichor-stained long sword
30314 | D:10 | Identified the +2 long sword "Opekox Kant" {vamp, rC+} (You found it on level 10 of the Dungeon)
30400 | D:10 | Found Busiu's Distillery.
30433 | D:10 | Bought a potion of agility for 60 gold pieces
30433 | D:10 | Bought a potion of berserk rage for 75 gold pieces
30433 | D:10 | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 75 gold pieces
30433 | D:10 | Bought a potion of haste for 150 gold pieces
30433 | D:10 | Bought 2 potions of curing for 90 gold pieces
30433 | D:10 | Bought a potion of haste for 150 gold pieces
30433 | D:10 | Bought a potion of curing for 45 gold pieces
30815 | D:11 | Noticed Grum
30840 | D:11 | Killed Grum
31005 | D:11 | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
31779 | D:12 | Learned a level 3 spell: Spider Form
32082 | D:13 | Hired Katimot the torturous demonspawn for 590 gold.
32294 | D:13 | Found Lsudutra's Luxury Loot.
32813 | D:13 | Found a gate to the Vaults.
33313 | D:14 | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
33444 | D:14 | Your ally Katimot died
33533 | D:14 | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
33663 | D:14 | Found a stormy altar of Qazlal.
34007 | D:15 | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
34085 | D:15 | Gained mutation: You passively map a large area around you. [Deep Dwarf growth]
34085 | D:15 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 168/168 MP: 21/21
34255 | D:15 | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
34865 | D:15 | Found a staircase to the Depths.
35092 | D:15 | Found Doeclon's Gadget Boutique.
35096 | D:15 | Bought a stone of tremors for 400 gold pieces
35415 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
35415 | Depths:1 | Found a gateway to Hell.
35415 | Depths:1 | Noticed Saint Roka
35420 | Depths:1 | Noticed the Enchantress
35503 | Depths:1 | Killed the Enchantress
35698 | Depths:1 | Killed Saint Roka
35775 | Depths:1 | Got a faerie dragon armour
36351 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 15 in Long Blades
36464 | Depths:1 | Noticed Sojobo
36508 | Depths:1 | Killed Sojobo
36508 | Depths:1 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 152/176 MP: 20/20
37267 | Depths:2 | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
37274 | Depths:2 | Noticed Louise
37307 | Depths:2 | Killed Louise
37524 | Depths:2 | Reached skill level 15 in Invocations
38109 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 15 in Armour
38432 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 15 in Shields
38434 | Depths:3 | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
38543 | Depths:3 | Noticed a Brimstone Fiend
38643 | Depths:3 | Noticed a Brimstone Fiend
38655 | Depths:3 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 112/186 MP: 20/20
39129 | Depths:3 | Got a translucent blowgun
39130 | Depths:3 | Identified the +1 blowgun "Wuguqil" {evade, rC+ MP-9 Str+4} (You found it on level 3 of the Depths)
39737 | D:8 | Bought a scroll of enchant armour for 112 gold pieces
39904 | D:15 | Bought a disc of storms for 200 gold pieces
40192 | Depths:4 | Noticed Margery
40206 | Depths:4 | Killed Margery
41044 | Depths:4 | Noticed a caustic shrike
41170 | Depths:4 | Found a runed door.
41299 | Depths:4 | Noticed an iron giant
41340 | Depths:4 | Killed an iron giant
41664 | Depths:4 | Learned a level 3 spell: Summon Guardian Golem
41696 | Depths:4 | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
41757 | Depths:4 | Got a twisted spear
41758 | Depths:4 | Identified the +3 spear of Dim Light {flame, *Corrode rF++ MP+9 Stlth+} (You found it on level 4 of the Depths)
41830 | Depths:4 | Reached XP level 21. HP: 166/194 MP: 22/22
41832 | Depths:4 | Got a pair of ancient boots
41843 | Depths:4 | Identified the +2 pair of boots of Befudo {Dex+2} (You found it on level 4 of the Depths)
41992 | Depths:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
42305 | Depths:4 | Noticed a caustic shrike
42329 | Depths:4 | Killed a caustic shrike
42850 | D:13 | Bought a manual of Long Blades for 2097 gold pieces
42985 | Depths:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Depths
43108 | Depths:5 | Noticed a golden dragon
43152 | Depths:5 | Killed a golden dragon
43261 | Depths:5 | Noticed a juggernaut
43282 | Depths:5 | Killed a juggernaut
43611 | Depths:5 | Cast into level 3 of the Abyss (hell knight)
43629 | Abyss:3 | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
44050 | Abyss:3 | Reached XP level 22. HP: 205/205 MP: 23/23
44167 | Depths:5 | Escaped the Abyss
44443 | Depths:5 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
44526 | Depths:5 | Identified a -3 rod of shadows (9/9) (You found it on level 5 of the Depths)
44876 | Depths:4 | Got a fine rapier
44877 | Depths:4 | Identified the +8 rapier of Zayzuos {pierce, -Tele Str+5 Stlth+} (You found it on level 4 of the Depths)
45068 | Depths:1 | Identified the +3 faerie dragon armour {rPois MP+1 Stlth+} (You took it off the Enchantress on level 1 of the Depths)
45389 | Elf:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
45462 | Elf:1 | Found Yvolom's Weapon Emporium.
45810 | Elf:1 | Noticed Kirke
45815 | Elf:1 | Killed Kirke
46620 | Elf:2 | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
46635 | Elf:2 | Noticed Nikola
46678 | Elf:2 | Killed Nikola
46741 | Elf:2 | Identified a +2 rod of ignition (11/11) (You found it on level 2 of the Elven Halls)
46748 | Elf:2 | Noticed Roxanne
46775 | Elf:2 | Killed Roxanne
46779 | Elf:2 | Identified Roxanne's Compendium of Moulding (You took it off Roxanne on level 2 of the Elven Halls)
46787 | Elf:2 | Learned a level 6 spell: Statue Form
47137 | Elf:2 | Reached skill level 15 in Evocations
47236 | Elf:2 | Found a gateway to a bazaar.
47243 | Bazaar | Entered a bazaar
47245 | Bazaar | Found Houj's General Store.
47249 | Bazaar | Found Suiprima's Weapon Boutique.
47249 | Bazaar | Found Veiloquj's Food Boutique.
47249 | Bazaar | Found Micew's Armour Boutique.
47287 | Bazaar | Bought the +0 cloak of Agnosticism {Str+6 Int-2} for 139 gold pieces
47370 | Elf:2 | Found a runed gate.
47370 | Elf:2 | Found a runed gate.
47389 | Elf:2 | Found a runed gate.
47960 | Elf:3 | Entered Level 3 of the Elven Halls
48207 | Elf:3 | Found Gerublack's Antique Armour Shoppe.
48823 | Elf:3 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 183/213 MP: 24/24
48962 | Elf:3 | Got a crystal bardiche {chop}
48963 | Elf:3 | Identified the +5 bardiche of the Present {chop, Dex+3} (You took it off a deep elf demonologist on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
49092 | Elf:3 | Got a bloodstained falchion
49093 | Elf:3 | Identified the +7 falchion of Beytueh {antimagic, *Corrode rElec rC+++ Stlth+} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
49105 | Elf:3 | Learned a level 3 spell: Spectral Weapon
49114 | Elf:3 | Got a translucent blowgun
49115 | Elf:3 | Identified the +3 blowgun of Due Proportion {evade, rC+} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
49149 | Elf:3 | Identified Guzost's Collected Works on Glacial Hexes (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
49162 | Elf:3 | Identified the Grimoire of Shifting Sinister Secrets
49165 | Elf:3 | Got a twisted whip
49166 | Elf:3 | Identified the +6 whip "Leroptue" {flame, rElec rC+ Int+4} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
49179 | Elf:3 | Got a sparkling jade ring
49180 | Elf:3 | Identified the ring "Let Ixti" {rPois rN++ Stlth+} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
49636 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
49790 | Vaults:1 | Got a warped halberd
49793 | Vaults:1 | Identified the cursed +1 halberd of the Thing {flame, SInv} (You found it on level 1 of the Vaults)
50665 | Vaults:1 | Found Nulaofukk's Food Emporium.
51242 | Vaults:2 | Found Othoasun's Antique Weapon Shop.
51258 | Vaults:2 | Bought a runed demon blade for 585 gold pieces
51260 | Vaults:2 | Found Kiravag's Weapon Shoppe.
52560 | Vaults:2 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
52772 | Vaults:2 | Found Heykar's Assorted Antiques.
53023 | Vaults:2 | Found Uqeogupt's Jewellery Shop.
53034 | Vaults:2 | Bought a +6 amulet of reflection for 350 gold pieces
53203 | Vaults:3 | Found a magical portal.
53211 | WizLab | Entered The Hall of Byngach the Hellbinder
53351 | WizLab | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [a cacodemon]
53356 | WizLab | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of cure mutation]
53356 | WizLab | Lost mutation: You are partially covered in icy blue scales (AC +1). [potion of cure mutation]
53356 | WizLab | Lost mutation: Your system is resistant to poisons. [potion of cure mutation]
53419 | WizLab | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
53445 | WizLab | Identified the Volume of the Entourage
53455 | WizLab | Got a faintly glowing demon trident
53456 | WizLab | Identified the +3 demon trident "Alel" {vamp, rElec Int+4 Stlth+} (You found it in a wizard's laboratory)
53489 | WizLab | Identified a +3 rod of shadows (14/14) (You found it in a wizard's laboratory)
53503 | WizLab | Identified Asmodeus's Tome of Summoning (You found it in a wizard's laboratory)
54046 | Vaults:3 | Noticed Asterion
54072 | Vaults:3 | Killed Asterion
54128 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 223/223 MP: 25/25
56746 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
56823 | Vaults:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
56871 | Vaults:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
56962 | Vaults:5 | Got a silver rune of Zot
57020 | Vaults:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
57042 | Vaults:5 | Killed an ancient lich
57102 | Vaults:5 | Killed an ancient lich
57218 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
57398 | Vaults:5 | Killed an ancient lich
57398 | Vaults:5 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 232/232 MP: 25/25
57857 | Vaults:5 | Got a blackened ice dragon armour
57858 | Vaults:5 | Identified the +1 ice dragon armour "Ynnofu" {rF- rC++ MR++ Regen+ Int+3} (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)
58066 | Vaults:5 | Got a pair of ancient gloves
58077 | Vaults:5 | Identified the +2 pair of gloves of Hairiness {Dex+2} (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)
58170 | Vaults:5 | Identified the Disquisition on the Frigorific Birds
58174 | Vaults:5 | Learned a level 2 spell: Repel Missiles
58203 | Vaults:5 | Identified The Tome of Greatest Risks and Utility
58208 | Vaults:5 | Gained mutation: Your mind is acute. (Int +2) [helix card]
58211 | Vaults:5 | Drew Focus: Str increased to 26, Int decreased to 9
58719 | Vaults:5 | Got a warped plate armour
58730 | Vaults:5 | Identified the cursed +0 plate armour of the Lute {rC+ Str+3} (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)
58885 | Vaults:5 | Got a jewelled flail {flame}
58886 | Vaults:5 | Identified the cursed +1 flail of Valour {flame, *Rage rPois Str+4} (You took it off a deep elf sorcerer on level 5 of the Vaults)
58973 | Vaults:5 | Noticed Jorgrun
58985 | Vaults:5 | Killed Jorgrun
58987 | Vaults:5 | Got a scorched golden ring
58991 | Vaults:5 | Identified the cursed ring "Poerph" {EV-3 Str+2} (You took it off Jorgrun on level 5 of the Vaults)
59047 | Vaults:2 | Bought a scroll of identify for 80 gold pieces
59050 | Vaults:2 | Drew Focus: Str increased to 27, Int decreased to 8
59279 | Depths:2 | Voluntarily entered the Abyss.
59786 | Abyss:1 | Gained mutation: Your system is resistant to poisons. [a neqoxec]
59827 | Abyss:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Stealth
59860 | Depths:2 | Escaped the Abyss
60454 | Depths:4 | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
60803 | Crypt:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
62042 | Crypt:2 | Reached XP level 26. HP: 243/243 MP: 25/25
62087 | Crypt:2 | Gained mutation: You are weak. (Str -2) [a cacodemon]
62251 | Crypt:2 | Reached skill level 15 in Throwing
62701 | Crypt:3 | Entered Level 3 of the Crypt
62852 | Crypt:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
63064 | Crypt:3 | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
63141 | Crypt:3 | Noticed an ancient lich
63159 | Crypt:3 | Killed an ancient lich
63226 | Crypt:3 | Got a smoking steel ring
63226 | Crypt:3 | Got a vibrating amber ring
63228 | Crypt:3 | Identified the ring "Zist" {*Confuse rC+ rN+ MP+9} (You found it on level 3 of the Crypt)
63230 | Crypt:3 | Identified the ring of Law {rC- rN+ Dex+4} (You found it on level 3 of the Crypt)
63238 | Crypt:3 | Identified Kikubaaqudgha's Volume of Stolen Souls
63250 | Crypt:3 | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
63533 | Crypt:3 | Noticed Donald
63555 | Crypt:3 | Killed Donald
63991 | Crypt:3 | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
64895 | Zig:1 | Entered Level 1 of a ziggurat
64930 | Zig:2 | Entered Level 2 of a ziggurat
64955 | Zig:2 | Got a brightly glowing lead amulet
64957 | Zig:2 | Identified the amulet of Xeuxoan {Faith Str+4 Int-3} (You found it on level 2 of a ziggurat)
64962 | Zig:3 | Entered Level 3 of a ziggurat
64996 | Zig:4 | Entered Level 4 of a ziggurat
65045 | Zig:4 | Got a warped chain mail
65057 | Zig:4 | Identified the +1 chain mail of a bazaar {rC+ rN+ Int+4 Dex-2} (You found it on level 4 of a ziggurat)
65078 | Zig:5 | Entered Level 5 of a ziggurat
65157 | Zig:5 | Got a jewelled scimitar
65158 | Zig:5 | Identified the +10 scimitar of Plague {flame, +Blink rF+ Dex+4 SInv} (You found it on level 5 of a ziggurat)
65171 | Zig:6 | Entered Level 6 of a ziggurat
65235 | Zig:6 | Got a shimmering buckler
65246 | Zig:6 | Identified the +2 buckler "Wicostrem" {Str+5 Int+3} (You found it on level 6 of a ziggurat)
65258 | Zig:6 | Got a pitted glass ring
65260 | Zig:6 | Identified the ring "Kyoc" {rC+ MP+9 Str+3} (You found it on level 6 of a ziggurat)
65270 | Zig:7 | Entered Level 7 of a ziggurat
65384 | Zig:7 | Got a pitted glass ring
65386 | Zig:7 | Identified the ring of the Lily {*Tele rC++ Slay+2} (You found it on level 7 of a ziggurat)
65396 | Zig:8 | Entered Level 8 of a ziggurat
65488 | Zig:8 | Identified the Disquisition on Spatial Contamination
65506 | Zig:8 | Reached XP level 27. HP: 256/256 MP: 26/26
65512 | Zig:8 | Got a fabulously ornate robe
65523 | Zig:8 | Identified the cursed +1 robe of Otimat {*Corrode rC++ Int+2} (You found it on level 8 of a ziggurat)
66037 | Slime:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
66829 | Depths:4 | Voluntarily entered the Abyss.
66838 | Abyss:1 | Found a stormy altar of Qazlal.
67035 | Abyss:2 | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
67338 | Abyss:3 | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
67398 | Abyss:3 | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
67411 | Abyss:3 | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
67461 | Abyss:3 | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
67513 | Depths:4 | Escaped the Abyss
68027 | Tomb:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients
68973 | Elf:3 | Bought the +3 crown of Dyrovepreva {rElec Int+2 SInv} for 1945 gold pieces
69155 | Elf:3 | Found a portal to a secret trove of treasure.
69775 | Zot:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
70036 | Zot:1 | Learned a level 4 spell: Olgreb's Toxic Radiance
71647 | Zot:2 | Got an iridescent quarterstaff
71648 | Zot:2 | Identified the +9 quarterstaff "Goblin's Curse" {crush, +Blink rC- MR+} (You found it on level 2 of the Realm of Zot)
73122 | Zot:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Stealth
73431 | Zot:4 | Noticed an orb of fire
73454 | Zot:4 | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [an orb of fire]
73465 | Zot:4 | Killed an orb of fire
73769 | Zot:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
74036 | Zot:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
74048 | Zot:5 | Killed an ancient lich
74321 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
74328 | Zot:5 | Gained mutation: You expend magic power (3 MP) to strengthen your wands. [an orb of fire]
74331 | Zot:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
74349 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
74352 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
74367 | Zot:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
74371 | Zot:5 | Killed an ancient lich
74388 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
74404 | Zot:5 | Killed an ancient lich
74423 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
74434 | Zot:5 | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little easier to cast, but a little less powerful. [an orb of fire]
74442 | Zot:5 | Gained mutation: You are very clumsy. (Dex -4) [an orb of fire]
74445 | Zot:5 | Lost mutation: Your mind is acute. (Int +2) [an orb of fire]
74456 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
74626 | Zot:5 | Got the Orb of Zot
74633 | Zot:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
74691 | Zot:5 | Noticed Jasur the pandemonium lord
74695 | Zot:5 | Cast into level 3 of the Abyss (Jasur)
74695 | Abyss:3 | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
74696 | Abyss:3 | Lost mutation: You are weak. (Str -2) [potion of cure mutation]
74696 | Abyss:3 | Lost mutation: You are very clumsy. (Dex -4) [potion of cure mutation]
74696 | Abyss:3 | Lost mutation: Your system is resistant to poisons. [potion of cure mutation]
75230 | Zot:5 | Escaped the Abyss
75230 | Zot:5 | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [a neqoxec]
75258 | Zot:4 | Lost mutation: You expend magic power (3 MP) to strengthen your wands. [potion of cure mutation]
75258 | Zot:4 | Lost mutation: Your spells are a little easier to cast, but a little less powerful. [potion of cure mutation]
75258 | Zot:4 | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of cure mutation]
75258 | Zot:4 | Lost mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [potion of cure mutation]
75282 | Zot:4 | Cast into level 4 of the Abyss (Jasur)
75282 | Abyss:4 | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
75305 | Zot:4 | Escaped the Abyss
75315 | Zot:4 | Killed Jasur the pandemonium lord
75316 | Zot:4 | Noticed Xanwir the pandemonium lord
75325 | Zot:4 | Noticed Meograop the pandemonium lord
75662 | D:12 | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [a cacodemon]
75669 | D:12 | Gained mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [a cacodemon]
75672 | D:11 | Lost mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [potion of cure mutation]
75672 | D:11 | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of cure mutation]
75792 | D:6 | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [a neqoxec]
75931 | D:1 | Noticed Jakh the pandemonium lord
75947 | D:$ | Escaped with the Orb!

Skill XL: | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 |
---------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
Armour | 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 | 22.2
Dodging | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 | 16.7
Fighting | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 19 | 19.0
Polearms | 2 3 4 5 6 | 6.4
Throwing | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 | 16.7
Shields | 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 | 22.3
Necromancy | 1 2 4 5 | 5.5
Spellcasting | 1 2 3 | 3.6
Evocations | 4 5 7 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 | 20.4
Ice Magic | 2 | 2.6
Invocations | 3 6 8 9 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 | 21.9
Long Blades | 3 6 8 10 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 | 20.9
Stealth | 3 7 12 | 12.1
Axes | | 2.6

Action | 1- 3 | 4- 6 | 7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: War axe | 105 | | | 29 | | | | | || 134
Spear | 36 | 53 | | 37 | | | | | || 126
Scythe | | 61 | 349 | 62 | | | | | || 472
Scimitar | | | | 617 | 1561 | 2231 | 2121 | 2549 | 4146 || 13225
Demon blade | | | | | | | | 9 | || 9
Throw: Stone | 4 | 33 | 86 | 458 | | | | | || 581
Tomahawk | | | 36 | 141 | 51 | | | | || 228
Javelin | | | | | 56 | 119 | 141 | 97 | 67 || 480
Cast: Animate Skeleton | | 4 | 23 | | | | | | || 27
Vampiric Draining | | | 57 | | | | | | || 57
Invok: Lesser Servant of | | | 2 | | | | | | || 2
Greater Servant o | | | | | | 2 | | | || 2
Abil: Device Recharging | | | 1 | 5 | 1 | 3 | 1 | | 1 || 12
Evoke Flight | | | | | | | 2 | | 1 || 3
Evoke: Wand | | 4 | 14 | 31 | 11 | 13 | 9 | 11 | 8 || 101
Deck | | | | 5 | 1 | 3 | | 1 | 14 || 24
Stone of tremors | | | | | | 1 | | 3 | 1 || 5
Rod | | | | | | | | 3 | || 3
Phial of floods | | | | | | | | 2 | || 2
Phantom mirror | | | | | | | | | 1 || 1
Use: Scroll | 3 | 2 | 14 | 10 | 18 | 26 | 12 | 35 | 21 || 141
Potion | 1 | 4 | 8 | 9 | 11 | 14 | 1 | 13 | 17 || 78
Stab: Distracted | | | 1 | | | 1 | 3 | 2 | 1 || 8
Sleeping | | | 1 | | | | | | || 1
Invisible | | | | | | 9 | | | || 9
Eat: Chunk | 2 | 4 | 20 | 22 | 30 | 26 | 19 | 20 | 27 || 170
Beef jerky | | | 1 | 1 | | | | 1 | || 3
Meat ration | | | 1 | | | | | | || 1
Pizza | | | | 1 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 3 || 10
Bread ration | | | | | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 6 || 14
Royal jelly | | | | | | 3 | 1 | 3 | 2 || 9
Fruit | | | | | | | | 3 | 9 || 12
Armor: Scale mail | 64 | 17 | | | | | | | || 81
Robe | | 22 | 219 | 25 | | | | | || 266
Fire dragon armou | | | | 272 | 98 | | | | || 370
Plate armour | | | | 5 | 37 | | | | || 42
Crystal plate arm | | | | | 648 | 1404 | 923 | 744 | 1121 || 4840
Storm dragon armo | | | | | | | 2 | | || 2
Dodge: Dodged | 39 | 62 | 477 | 239 | 315 | 322 | 365 | 404 | 1240 || 3463
Block: Shield | 74 | 24 | | | | | | | || 98
Large shield | | | | 557 | 1225 | 1962 | 1869 | 2538 | 4730 || 12881
Buckler | | | | | | | 2 | | || 2
Reflection | | | | | | | 27 | 178 | 78 || 283
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> Distortion Field!
Today is First Friday, August.