Cannot register to DCSS forum after more than 20 attemps

marcus...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2017, 6:37:35 AM6/19/17
As the title says, that Mantis system is totally bugged and prevent me from registering or reporting the bug trough the tracker because that require registration as well.
Please, let whoever in charge be aware of this problem, is a pretty bad one.

David Damerell

Jun 19, 2017, 2:53:03 PM6/19/17
Quoting <marcus...@gmail.com>:
>As the title says, that Mantis system is totally bugged and prevent me
>from registering or reporting the bug trough the tracker because that
>require registration as well.

I doubt it is particularly buggy, but there is almost no Crawl content
here these days. Your best bet would be to ask on ##crawl IRC on freenode.
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
And now, a seemingly inexplicable shot of a passing train.