POWDER on Android, is there a way to use diagonals (Hruth)?

Ben Kyo

Mar 6, 2019, 7:36:54 PM3/6/19
Just curious if there is any point worshipping Hruth for the diagonal movement. Does the interface allow for diagonals when unlocked?

Minh

Mar 13, 2019, 5:43:38 AM3/13/19
On Thursday, 7 March 2019 07:36:54 UTC+7, Ben Kyo wrote:
> Just curious if there is any point worshipping Hruth for the diagonal movement. Does the interface allow for diagonals when unlocked?

I think so, I could do diagonals with simultaneous button presses.

Ben Kyo

Mar 13, 2019, 5:56:02 AM3/13/19
Doesn't seem to work for me. This is with the horizontal layout and buttons arranged the way they should be.

Minh

Mar 13, 2019, 6:05:38 AM3/13/19
On Wednesday, 13 March 2019 16:56:02 UTC+7, Ben Kyo wrote:
> Doesn't seem to work for me. This is with the horizontal layout and buttons arranged the way they should be.

oh, you're on android, in that case I don't really know, I only tried in GBA.

Andreas Böhm

Mar 14, 2019, 3:57:29 AM3/14/19
Am Donnerstag, 7. März 2019 01:36:54 UTC+1 schrieb Ben Kyo:
> Just curious if there is any point worshipping Hruth for the diagonal movement. Does the interface allow for diagonals when unlocked?

On the SDL port you should be able to navigate using the numpad keys.

On pointer device ports you should be able to click/tap on the ground in the direction you want to move. Click/tap at least 2 tiles distance if you don't want to trigger other actions.

artis...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2019, 2:17:21 PM3/16/19
Not sure if it’s the same as IOS, but typically I create a “Move” button via settings so that way if I have the H’ruth outfit I can move diagnolly. The Move command is also helpful for when I need to move up/down trees, liquids, or ladders. Alternatively, I reccommend trying to give a pet the H’ruth outfit. Iron Golems that are fast and can attack/move diagnolly are incredibly deadly.