JSLarn updated, plus other classic Roguelikes

donnie.r...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2017, 10:12:37 AM11/26/17
A version of Larn playable in a web browser is available at my web site:
https://sites.google.com/site/donnierussellii/larn
It works best in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox.

Please note:
If you need to zoom the web page, you must refresh the page afterwards for the screen to display properly. Save your game first with the 'S' key.

The browser version was compiled from C to Javascript using the emscripten toolchain.

There is also a Windows desktop version, and source code that can be compiled for other systems with a SDL2 port. If you would like a version compiled for a particular system, please contact me.

I have also made browser and Windows versions of Rogue, Hack, MAG and Moria. All feature color and sound effects, and some have a tile option.

Windows versions have window and context menus for commands and inventory, mouse click movement controls and a save warning message box.

Also check out my portable Roguelikes for the GBA and NDS.

-- Donnie Russell II

Yrm RL

Dec 4, 2017, 6:18:55 PM12/4/17
Thanks for keeping Larn alive!