Powder Wizard Mode?

ivyn...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2015, 2:58:15 AM10/27/15
Okay, so recently I decided to kick some money Jeff's way to check out the Wizard Mode and Stress Test. Can anyone tell me when we get the password for these modes and how? Do we have to wait on an email or anything?

David Damerell

Oct 29, 2015, 12:13:18 AM10/29/15
Quoting <ivyn...@gmail.com>:
>Okay, so recently I decided to kick some money Jeff's way to check out the Wizard Mode and Stress Test. Can anyone tell me when we get the password for these modes and how? Do we have to wait on an email or anything?

He used to answer email to the address on the POWDER web page.
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!
Today is Friday, October.