POWDER 117 YAAP - Platon did it

Sokratis

Sep 3, 2015, 11:32:45 AM9/3/15
I recall something between 6 to 8 won games...
Early in game I could identify all resistance objects.This time I did not kill the giant golden tridude. because I could not wait to finish the game. After this post I will go back down there in "save scum"-mode and kill all remaining beasts... and have some strange fun x)

p.s. platon is my dog =)
p.p.s. great game =D see what a few pixels can do!
There was always a way out... I just had to find it.

POWDER 117
Linux Version
Name: Platon
Physical: 138/20 (max 154)
Mental: 88/9 (max 105)
AC: 24
X: 816
Depth: 0
26991 moves over 9h36m55s
Score: 11333
Intrinsics:
x Fast
+ Quick
x Can dig
x Fire resistance
x Shock resistance
x Acid resistance
x Poison resistance
x Position fixed
+ Invisible
x Telepathic
x Life saved
x Walk on water
x Jump
Spells:
+ Magic Missile
+ Spark
+ Lightning Bolt
+ Heal
+ Cure Poison
+ Major Heal
+ Diagnose
+ Detect Curse
+ Force Bolt
+ Force Wall
Skills:
+ Dodge
+ Moving Target
+ Evade Traps
+ Endure Hunger
+ Clean Kill
+ Charge
+ Dual Wield
+ Ambidextrous
+ Helmets
+ Shields
+ Body Armour
+ Small Weapons
+ Medium Weapons
+ Large Weapons
+ Ranged Weapons
+ Edged Attacks
+ Pointed Attacks
+ Improvised Attacks
Equipped Items:
- Holy +1 helm of telepathy Frostrelatbrask on head.
- Holy amulet of poison resistance around neck.
- +1 Ice mace in right hand.
- Holy +0 buckler Braskbar in left hand.
- Holy +2 plate mail Wangbar over body.
- Holy ring of acid resistance Treerelatfrost on right finger.
- Ring of light Frostfrost on left finger.
- Holy -1 jump boots on feet.
Artifacts:
The holy +1 helm of telepathy Frostrelatbrask
This artifact grants fast, telepathic, armour 5.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The holy +0 buckler Braskbar
This artifact grants can dig, fire resistance, armour 2.
Melee: 1d6+2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The holy +2 plate mail Wangbar
This artifact grants light radius 2, armour 10.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The holy ring of acid resistance Treerelatfrost
This artifact grants shock resistance, acid resistance.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 7: +1 (physical)

The ring of light Frostfrost
This artifact grants life saved, light radius 3.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 7: +1 (physical)

The holy +0 silver dagger Barupa
This artifact grants warning.
Melee: 1d4[+2] (fire), 1d4[+1] (physical)
Thrown 5: 1d4[+3] (physical), 1d4+2[+2] (physical)

The holy poisoned +3 flaming sword Upaslugslug
This artifact grants acid resistance, light radius 2, armour 1.
Melee: 2d7+3 (light), 1d3 (fire), 1d8 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The +0 helm of warning Barslugwhiz
This artifact grants poison resistance, warning, armour 6.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The holy +0 wooden shield Shockfrostfrost
This artifact grants breathless, armour 2.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The holy +0 leather tunic Zubklay
This artifact grants walk on water, light radius 2, armour 3.
Intrinsics are granted by carrying this item.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The evil +1 splint mail Klaysmash
This artifact grants acid resistance, search, armour 8.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The scroll of identify Wereamy
This artifact grants light radius 4.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The holy tome of force (1) Wangzubzub
This artifact grants fire resistance.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)

The holy poison potion Whizupa
This artifact grants invisible.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 4: 1d2 (physical)

The holy mana potion Omaorc
This artifact grants invisible.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 4: 1d2 (physical)

The holy glowing y-rune Smashshock
This artifact grants poison resistance, light radius 1.
Melee: 1d2 (physical)
Thrown 2: 1d2[-2] (physical)
Inventory Items:
- Holy +1 helm of telepathy Frostrelatbrask.
- Holy amulet of poison resistance.
- +1 Ice mace.
- Holy +0 buckler Braskbar.
- Holy +2 plate mail Wangbar.
- Holy ring of acid resistance Treerelatfrost.
- Ring of light Frostfrost.
- Holy -1 jump boots.
- Holy +3 tower shield.
- Holy amulet of unchanging.
- Holy +0 staff of healing.
- Holy +3 staff of bolts.
- Holy poisoned +0 staff of death.
- 4 Holy +0 daggers.
- 2 Holy +0 silver daggers.
- Holy +1 silver dagger.
- Holy +0 silver dagger Barupa.
- 2 Holy +1 earth hammers.
- Holy +1 spear.
- Holy +3 spear.
- 3 Holy +0 silver spears.
- Holy poisoned +0 long sword.
- 3 Holy +0 lightning rapiers (56).
- Holy -2 lightning rapier (99).
- Holy poisoned +0 lightning rapier (99).
- Holy +3 flaming sword.
- Holy poisoned +3 flaming sword Upaslugslug.
- Holy +1 bow.
- 12 Holy +1 arrows.
- 18 Holy +0 arrows.
- 5 Holy +0 torches.
- +0 Helm of warning Barslugwhiz.
- Holy +1 speed boots.
- Evil +0 jump boots.
- Holy +0 wooden shield Shockfrostfrost.
- Holy +0 leather tunic Zubklay.
- Holy +0 mithril chainmail.
- Evil +1 splint mail Klaysmash.
- Holy ring of acid resistance.
- Holy ring of see invisible.
- Ring of polymorph control.
- Holy ring of shock resistance.
- Holy ring of cold resistance.
- Ring of searching.
- Holy ring of teleportation.
- Holy ring of fire resistance.
- Ring of polymorph.
- Holy ring of teleport control.
- 4 Holy scrolls of enchant armour.
- 4 Holy scrolls of magic mapping.
- 4 Holy scrolls of light.
- 4 Holy scrolls of enchant weapon.
- 3 Holy scrolls of fire.
- Holy scroll of remove curse.
- Holy wand of speed (4).
- Holy scroll of healing.
- Scroll of identify Wereamy.
- Holy manual of armour (2).
- Evil tome of cold (3).
- Holy tome of force (1) Wangzubzub.
- Book of bashing (4).
- 3 Books of sharp points (3).
- Holy tome of acid (5).
- 2 Tomes of death (3).
- Shocking tome (3).
- Holy tome of earth (4).
- 2 Holy potions of enlightenment.
- 2 Holy acid potions.
- Holy potion of blindness.
- Holy poison potion Whizupa.
- Evil smoke potion.
- 5 Holy bottles of greek fire.
- 3 Holy mana potions.
- Holy mana potion Omaorc.
- 13 Bottles of holy water.
- Holy wand of polymorph (9).
- Wand of polymorph (10).
- 2 Holy wands of ice (2).
- Holy wand of ice (1).
- Wand of ice (0).
- Holy wand of teleport (8).
- Wand of teleport (7).
- Holy wand of digging (5).
- Holy wand of digging (8).
- Holy wand of fire (1).
- Holy wand of fire (2).
- Evil wand of fire (9).
- Holy wand of speed (5).
- Holy wand of sleep (8).
- Holy wand of invisibility (3).
- Holy wand of slowness (6).
- 11 Holy empty bottles.
- 6 Empty bottles.
- Baezl'bub's black heart.
- Holy glowing y-rune Smashshock.

David Damerell

Sep 3, 2015, 1:08:02 PM9/3/15
Quoting Sokratis <berlins...@gmail.com>:
>I recall something between 6 to 8 won games...
>Early in game I could identify all resistance objects.This time I did not k
>ill the giant golden tridude. because I could not wait to finish the game.
>After this post I will go back down there in "save scum"-mode and kill all
>remaining beasts... and have some strange fun x)

Well done. What was your religious approach?
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
And now, a seemingly inexplicable shot of a passing train.

Sokratis

Sep 4, 2015, 9:48:16 AM9/4/15
Am Donnerstag, 3. September 2015 19:08:02 UTC+2 schrieb David Damerell:
> Quoting Sokratis:
> >I recall something between 6 to 8 won games...
> >Early in game I could identify all resistance objects.This time I did not k
> >ill the giant golden tridude. because I could not wait to finish the game.
> >After this post I will go back down there in "save scum"-mode and kill all
> >remaining beasts... and have some strange fun x)
>
> Well done. What was your religious approach?
> --
> David Damerell
> And now, a seemingly inexplicable shot of a passing train.
> Today is Second Friday, August.
> Tomorrow will be Second Saturday, August - a weekend.

first 4 times Hruth, 3 times Quizar, 1 or 2 times Belweir, rest Quizar until Baelzbubs death after wich Platon choose Pax

Unfortunatly I had no rewarding chance to select XOM, wich I usualy aim for