Sangband 1.02 Question

ayre...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2017, 2:57:19 PM2/15/17
I just started Sangband 1.02 and have a question about the alchemy skill. When I get to skill level 35, what components are needed to craft rings and amulets?

Thanks.

Rob

David Damerell

Feb 15, 2017, 4:38:00 PM2/15/17
That's a blast from the past, but IIRC when I played it, it was the same
metal lumps as for weapons and armour. Why a ring needs as much metal as a
suit of armour is unclear.
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
If we aren't perfectly synchronised this corncob will explode!