7DRL Success thread

Ulf Åström

Mar 5, 2011, 9:27:31 AM3/5/11
I'll go first. My 7DRL (actually a 1DRL) is "7DRL PUZZLE CHALLENGE"
and requires the player to dispose of enemies with clever bomb
placement. C + ncurses.

Source: http://www.happyponyland.net/7drl_2011/dildocrew.c
Windows binary, I hope it works: http://www.happyponyland.net/7drl_2011/dildo.exe

/HPL

radek soldek

Mar 5, 2011, 10:04:18 AM3/5/11

Is this only for mature adventurers? ;)
What is the point in this game? I killed some enemas with bomb...

Ulf Åström

Mar 5, 2011, 1:15:44 PM3/5/11
On Mar 5, 4:04 pm, radek soldek <eres82ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5 Mar, 15:27, Ulf Åström <ulf.ast...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'll go first. My 7DRL (actually a 1DRL) is "7DRL PUZZLE CHALLENGE"
> > and requires the player to dispose of enemies with clever bomb
> > placement. C + ncurses.
>
> Is this only for mature adventurers? ;)
> What is the point in this game? I killed some enemas with bomb...

You have to kill them all, avoid getting caught and avoid getting hit
by your own bomb.

/HPL

Björn Ritzl

Mar 7, 2011, 1:24:21 AM3/7/11

Sounds like Bomberman :-)

/Björn

Joseph Bradshwe

Mar 12, 2011, 5:19:51 PM3/12/11
I have completed my game Rogue - The Cardlike. Yes. It's a card
game.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2GSS5CV6

Joseph Bradshwe

Mar 12, 2011, 5:39:06 PM3/12/11

That last upload was wrong, sorry. New one here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCQK7ONP