7DRL Success: Magicko

Fobbah

Mar 13, 2011, 10:23:23 AM3/13/11
Well it was a struggle, but I got there in the end - and I think I
made a fun little game to boot!

7DRL was a blast as always :).

http://www.fobbah.com/magicko.html

Austin Melnyk

Apr 2, 2022, 11:08:39 AM4/2/22
The link for this is down. I know it has been a long time, but Magicka is my favorite game of all time, and I also like roguelikes.

Is there any way this link can be updated or sent personally to me?

Auric__

Apr 13, 2022, 1:04:57 PM4/13/22
Have you checked archive.org?

--
How can I fix something I can't even interact with?

Michael Meyer

May 12, 2022, 2:20:26 PM5/12/22
Auric__ <not.m...@email.address> wrote:
> Austin Melnyk wrote:
>> Is there any way this link can be updated or sent personally to me?
>
> Have you checked archive.org?

The URL where the game was hosted on that site doesn't seem to be part
of the Internet Archive, but this download elsewhere on archive.org
purports to include it (as MagickoV101.zip) along with many other free
roguelikes:

https://archive.org/details/RoguelikeMegaCollection2015

This seems to be another copy of the same collection, so should also
work:

https://archive.org/details/RoguelikeMegaCollection2015_201708

I haven't checked it out myself, since I don't want to download 7 gigs
of roguelikes just to confirm it's in there, but hopefully it would work
for someone sufficiently determined...

- Michael