7DRL 2012 - [ROADLIKE]

Sos Sosowski

Mar 18, 2012, 7:35:32 PM3/18/12
I probably broke all roguelike rules here.

It's a linear racing game with RPG elements and I hope you'll like it anyways.
I made it for the challenge in couple of hours.

http://sos.gd/roadlike/shot.png

http://sos.gd/roadlike/

Ryan Szrama

Mar 18, 2012, 8:13:10 PM3/18/12
heh, what can I say? I suppose there's one in every crowd. The game "works" (or was I supposed to put quotes around "game"? ; ), but I always imaged 589 mph (at level 20) feeling a little faster than that. : D

Entertaining enough thanks to the awesome soundtrack and satisfying splat. Thanks for sharing. : )

-Ryan

edenicholas

Mar 18, 2012, 9:57:28 PM3/18/12
It's a nice, silly way to take a minute break. Thanks!

Nolithius

Mar 18, 2012, 11:54:06 PM3/18/12
"Sos Sosowski" <just....@gmail.com> wrote in message
I LOL'd.

Thanks for this, very well done!

--
Ebyan "Nolithius" Alvarez-Buylla
http://www.nolithius.com

R. Alan Monroe

Mar 26, 2012, 10:39:17 PM3/26/12
Sos Sosowski <just....@gmail.com> wrote in
I retired at 3000+mph. :) Is there eventually a limit?

Alan

Konstantin Stupnik

Mar 26, 2012, 11:21:16 PM3/26/12
I blocked my left key and went to drink coffee.
There was like 13000+mph when I returned.
I guess there is no limit.