OneBit Adventure | Pixel roguelike dungeon crawler

jonathanco...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2019, 1:15:43 PM8/23/19
Greetings! I am Jonathan Concepcion and I would like you to take a look at a free-to-play pixel roguelike dungeon crawler game called OneBit Adventure. In this game, you fight tough enemies, collect delicious loot, and create an adventure to be remembered. This is currently early in development and available on the Google Play Store.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GalacticSlice.OneBitAdventure
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UQ0n7DDmeo

Please consider helping us reach our kickstarter goal to accelerate the progress and get it on iOS. We only have 4 days to reach our goal of $700.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/onebitadventure/onebit-adventure

Upcoming features coming to OneBit Adventure: