Participating in the 7DRL competition

瀏覽次數:37 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mike Redhorse

未讀,
2012年3月10日 凌晨1:51:462012/3/10
收件者:
Third year in a row in which I want to participate, first one in which
I'm not swamped with work.

I'll be participating with my open-source python engine, hopefully to
show off what it can do, even if it isn't that far along yet.

http://codingden.net/python-roguelike-engine/

Undecided on the name, theme, or really anything, past the fact that
I'll stay away from my old ideas, and hopefully switch around my color
choice a bit.

Good luck everyone.

Mike Redhorse

未讀,
2012年3月10日 下午3:48:152012/3/10
收件者:
Forgot to add important data. I'll be posting devlogs here:

http://codingden.net

I'll also be linking them (and extra screenshots) in #rgrd as I work.
The github repo is here:

https://github.com/RedMike/pYendor/tree/7drl2012

Any comments, bugs, criticism and complaints, please send to mike @
the domain where I'm posting devlogs, rather than this e-mail address.

Mike Redhorse

未讀,
2012年3月16日 下午3:24:372012/3/16
收件者:
Success!

I have finished the challenge successfully, and proudly. I am
satisfied with it, hope anyone who will play it also is. The 7DRL name
was changed to 'TrapRL' for lack of a more imaginative name. The
permanent page for it is now here:

http://codingden.net/traprl/

See you all next year!

0 則新訊息