7DRL 2012 Success: Me Against The Mutants

Friedrich Hanisch

Mar 17, 2012, 7:49:27 AM3/17/12
Hallo!

Although we hadn't that much time this week we tried our best and came out
with this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10650964/7drl2012/final_001/index.html

Our deadline is in half an hour, but I resisted adding those bombs in the
last minute, haha.

In the game you play a liquidator who has to clean an old building from
mutants and radioactive zones. You can "level up" by using radioactive
slime (has positive and negative effects), open doors, kill mutants and
little bunnies, CREATE INFINITY RECTANGLES, backstab, collect gold, and,
uhm, eat mushrooms (they make you healthy).
There is only one level with a fairly standard room generator, but the
infinity zones might make the level interesting.

Known bugs:
- Sometimes enemies are invisible, but still there.
- I'm sure there are more bugs.

Regards,
Jana and Friedrich from Rat King

--