7DRL Success: Jelly

Radomir Dopieralski

Mar 18, 2012, 4:18:39 AM3/18/12
The game is finished and playable, although I didn't manage to put
into it all the interesting mechanics I wanted. You travel with
your blimp from map to map and try to exterminate the clear jellies
that are the cause of a recent jelly infestation. You didn't really
plan this, so all you have to use are some tools and first aid kits.

http://wiki.sheep.art.pl/Jelly

The game is written in Python using PyGame. One of my goals for this
year was to come up with a good way of distributing PyGame games for
Windows -- I managed to make it a single EXE file with all the code
and assets zipped inside.

I will be re-using parts of the graphics angine in my future projects.

--
Radomir Dopieralski, sheep.art.pl