7DRL Success - Revenge on a Toy Factory

Derrick Creamer

Mar 19, 2012, 2:16:10 AM3/19/12
Get it here: http://forays-into-norrendrin.googlecode.com/files/toyfactory.zip
(windows exe, plus source. If you want to compile it, you'll need a c#
compiler and Mono to run it on linux)

It's short, prone to crashes, and is missing some of the key features
I planned, but it's winnable. The novel theme might also provide a few
minutes of entertainment, so I'll call it a success. If I manage to
find the pathing crash bug, I'll upload a fix.

Congrats to the other participants - good show, everyone.

- Derrick Creamer

Derrick Creamer

Mar 19, 2012, 2:40:45 AM3/19/12
Oh, some commands: Once you have a weapon and a toy, you can combine
them with 'i'. Once your viewer is activated, press 'v' to control it.
The objective displayed onscreen tells you what floor you'll need to
go to.

- Derrick Creamer

Derrick Creamer

Mar 20, 2012, 2:20:32 PM3/20/12
On Mar 19, 2:40 am, Derrick Creamer <derrickcrea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, some commands: Once you have a weapon and a toy, you can combine
> them with 'i'. Once your viewer is activated, press 'v' to control it.
> The objective displayed onscreen tells you what floor you'll need to
> go to.

I've fixed the crash bug and uploaded it here:
http://forays-into-norrendrin.googlecode.com/files/toyfactory_bugfix.zip

 - Derrick Creamer

Geoffrey White

Mar 24, 2012, 7:44:26 PM3/24/12
I haven't got very far in my first couple of games, but I like the
conveyor belts on the factory floor!

- Geoffrey