[announce] Xenocide + sounds and music

Jakub Debski

Mar 25, 2007, 2:41:11 PM3/25/07
Hello everyone!

Having more time I have started to work on my roguelike again.
"Xenocide: the roguelike" is science-fiction roguelike set in the 22nd
century.

I have decided to attract players with the new atmosphere made by
sounds and music. Also the game has been completely rebalanced.

Having no server to host it I have decided to put it on rapidshare. The
download link is:
http://rapidshare.com/files/22741703/xeno_snd.rar.html

Archive is 44MB large. Only Windows version is available now, however
Wine should run the game without problems.

There are still some bugs that can appear when robots die. I will fix
them in the next version.

I'm waiting for your comments.

regards,
Jakub