7DRL Success: The Spy Who Rogued Me

James Pendergrast

Mar 14, 2010, 12:58:53 PM3/14/10
to rob...@gmail.com
My brother and I have finished our roguelike! We started at about
noon last Sunday, and now it's five minutes to noon the following
Sunday (ignoring daylight savings time). There are still some
features not implemented that I would have liked to have, but it is a
full game complete with "plot", an opening, a closing, and gameplay.
We decided on a spy theme, a 1950s James Bond-esque story.

The original entry post is here:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.roguelike.development/browse_thread/thread/d46d0fbb01222876

and the download of the game with readme is here:
http://sevendayroguelike.googlecode.com/files/TSWRM.zip

I had a lot of fun writing this game, and I'm looking forward to
playing all of the other 7DRL submissions.