7DRL (really 63hRL): Warden

magikmw

Mar 15, 2012, 5:18:05 AM3/15/12
I've dropped my initial idea, Artifact for something way simpler and
easier.

The synopsis - You are a Grey Warden at the end of your days. As
countless others before you, you step into the Deep Roads to take on
your last quest - to destroy as many darkspawn as you can before
collapsing to blows or the corruption that is running in your veins.
The game is (as may be obvious to some) based on the fluff from Dragon
Age: Origins.

More info here:
http://michalwalczak.eu/mwall/index.php/so-it-has-come-to-this/

I will update this thread with... updates, announcments and finally
release downloads.
You can find the github repository in the blogpost if you want to try
it out.

Some screenshots from the current version: http://i.imgur.com/V6gpT.png
http://i.imgur.com/GzG60.png

ryan....@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2012, 10:11:14 AM3/15/12
Lookin' good!

magikmw

Mar 16, 2012, 5:32:31 AM3/16/12
On Mar 15, 3:11 pm, ryan.szr...@gmail.com wrote:
> snip
> Lookin' good!

Thank you :]

Status update:
http://wp.me/p1ZWgg-2x

TL;DR - Should finish fine before tomorrow afternoon (deadline is
11:45 CET). Watch this space.