7DRL Failure: Chompy!

1 view

edenicholas

Mar 13, 2010, 4:57:37 PM3/13/10
Alas, I have run out of time. I blame my work schedule and alcohol.
Anyways, the unfinished version can be got at
http://sites.google.com/site/edenicholas/chompy

I intend to finish the game anyways, because I need to finish something.

Peace,
Edwin

edenicholas

Mar 28, 2010, 6:55:53 AM3/28/10
Development continues! Feedback is welcome.

http://sites.google.com/site/edenicholas/chompy

Peace,
Edwin

jice

Mar 28, 2010, 10:56:30 AM3/28/10
On 28 mar, 12:55, edenicholas <disruption...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Development continues! Feedback is welcome.
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/edenicholas/chompy

In the "Mar 28, 2010" binary package, the .exe is linked with libtcod-
mingw-debug.dll but the package only contains libtcod-mingw.dll.

This apart, it's nice and clean, but lacks a memory map. Is it
intended or an upcoming feature?

--
jice

edenicholas

Mar 28, 2010, 9:40:44 PM3/28/10
On 3/28/2010 7:56 AM, jice wrote:
> In the "Mar 28, 2010" binary package, the .exe is linked with libtcod-
> mingw-debug.dll but the package only contains libtcod-mingw.dll.
>
> This apart, it's nice and clean, but lacks a memory map. Is it
> intended or an upcoming feature?
>
> --
> jice

Ooops! Fixed the wrong .exe! Thanks jice!

Not sure about memory yet. The map itself is not terribly expansive, and
Chompy is more like an animal, he lives in the moment. Plus there will
be a flying power allowing Chompy to take to the skies and see more of
his surroundings...

-edwin