7DRL: CybernetiC KnighT

Farbloser Wind

Mar 10, 2012, 3:38:47 AM3/10/12
Good morning,

I am starting my 7DRL project now. However, due to lack of time, it
will be a 3DRL with the name "CybernetiC KnighT" instead of a 7DRL. This
is the first project I am trying to finish and I never worked on a
roguelike before so do not expect too much. I am using FreeBASIC to
create this game. Please excuse my bad english. It is not my native
language.

Good luck to everyone participating in this challenge and have fun,

Farbloser Wind (CLW)