[PosChengband] can't detect existent curses?

David Chmelik

Dec 5, 2023, 12:22:35 AM12/5/23
I downloaded PosChengband 7.3.5 and ran configure which says the
following.

[...]
- Curses No; missing libraries
[...]

I have ncurses-6.4_20230610-x86_64-1 and all other programs that require
curses work/compile fine.

Before anyone says anything foolish like "you don't have ncurses-dev",
there's no such package on Slackware GNU/Linux because it's a development
OS (so such 'extras' are already part of the main package) and Debian/
Devuan isn't.

Does PosChengband have a version control system (VCS) repository you can
report issues on so I could ask what to do there?