I need help - Tomas Ukkonen - Murderers Are Destroying My Nervous System (Remite Control) (kauko-ohjaus) song released by me.

tomasukk...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2019, 10:38:29 AM4/22/19
Hi

I have released a song "Tomas Ukkonen - Murderers Are Destroying My Nervous System (Remote Control)." (kauko-ohjaus) My music publisher, corporate sector and musicians I know said I should be helped. (Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, Google Play Music). Derek Shivers and his employees said I should be helped.

I have stolen 15.000 euros from my bank accounts.

Do you want to help me or write opinion / review / help to do remix of the song.

Tomas Ukkonen, Master of Science
tomas....@iki.fi
Sent from ProtonMail mobile