Difficulties to upload content

tomas.ern...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017, 7:04:22 AM10/22/17
I have difficulties to upload content (rec.games.roguelike.adom)
I'm being murdered.

1) Competition Book information and picture.
2) EU commission C2 unit written discussion.
3) There are crimes against me and police does not investigate.

Finnish doctor claim I've mental illness because I report a crime against me.

I have materials through Amazon, Spotify, Internet Archive, this news group (try to use different service providers), other online (music) distributors.

+358-45-6696890

Tomas Ukkonen
tomas....@iki.fi

tomas.ern...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017, 7:08:16 AM10/22/17
I have worked as Research Scientist, Senior Researcher, Senior Analyst, Research Assistant (major banks (Osuuspankki), Itella TGM, VR (railways), Geodetic Institute, Teknillinen Korkeakoulu (Helsinki University of Technology), Absolutions and also other client companies Citibank and Data Scientist work (USA)).