oh Fu*k =)

1 view

-sduck-

Apr 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/18/99
A little while ago I was beaten up by Troll (PC was Dwarf Priest level 9, I
discovered that I like priests=) and before the beating I had made some life
sacrifacitions and get extremely close...but I was only L so I started
wandering deeper to the Coc, trying to get to the dwarf town alive..well two
levels deeper..."You feel exited"...well let's take some exp. points...well
there I met "The Troll" =) and a few turns later my hp was 7 =) so I prayed
and got precrowned (damn I just wished for a healing), well I got bracers of
war, cool this was the first time i got these...WOW my hp rised so fastly
that I didn't even saw it =) and allmost the same to power points...so I
made some tricks and turns and killed the troll and the next was a zombie
(kjehkjeh=) and my weapon was a warhammer (don't laugh =) and guess what the
zombie dropped? a black rune-covered glub "skullcrusher" yeehaa, now were
rock'n....went to dwarf town...went few levels deeper...got killed by a
ancient fire dragon...DAMN =) so here I am starting a new
game..again...well...that's life =)

My guestion is that in gamma12 when you get precrowned, can you still get
crowned? I tried to make a lot of sac after the precrowning and I didn't get
to the "extremely close" status...so can you help me

thanks allready

-sduck-

Moloch_king Sabbath

Apr 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/18/99
>My guestion is that in gamma12 when you get precrowned, can you still get
crowned?

Absolutely. I do it all the time. I wait until i reach Xp lvl 14 so i can
squeeze 4 artifacts out of my deity (3 pre-crowing, 1 crowning). It just
takes proceedingly more difficult to reach extremely close to him after each
gift.

>I think you can only reach "extremely close" once in a game now,

False.

-**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?a ****-
Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE -

Crystal Renay Raymond

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99

ras2 wrote:

> I think you can only reach "extremely close" once in a game now,

> so "very close" is good enough for crowning (provided you've
> sac'ed enough, of course). It's a bit unclear compared to the
> earlier gammas; you just have to take the chance now and risk
> 'a stain on your relationship with your god.'

Actually, I just had a little drakish priest get "extremely close"
twice. Probably helps that she flashes a little leg as she
hippity-hops over the altar. You know how randy some of those dieties
are.

--CRR
take me, god,
i'm yours