Configure Forefront TMG 2010 As WPAD Server (Auto Proxy Discovery)

Betsy Brodmerkel

Dec 7, 2023, 6:41:29 AM12/7/23
Once force tunneling has been enabled, run the following PowerShell script to configure an on-premises proxy server for DirectAccess clients to use. Be sure to substitute the fully-qualified domain name (FQDN) and port for your proxy server in the $proxy variable below.

Hello Richard
We have setup our DirectAccess with force tunneling and also configured a proxy server to be used for internet access as per NRTP. We want to add url to the NRTP for which we do not want it to go to the proxy server. What is the correct syntax to add a url so it bypasses the proxy on the Direct Acces server? We have not had much luck getting it to work so thinking we are not using the correct syntax. Any help would be much appreciated.

Configure Forefront TMG 2010 as WPAD server (Auto Proxy Discovery)
Download https://t.co/zlgr9f69aA

eebf2c3492