[slashem] Lawful Quest Maze most convoluted path

Janis Papanagnou

Nov 28, 2021, 2:26:26 AM11/28/21
In the unlit/undiggable maze part of the Lawful quest I usually have
paths of length around 50. The one in the current game is almost the
maximum possible length and by far the longest path I encountered in
my games (length=107) and very convoluted.

Its path signature (mapped from the rear starting at position @):
1w6n2e4s4e2s8e10n2w8s4w2n4w6n2w2s2w8n2e2s6e2s2e2n2e2n2e2s2o4n1w

##################.
# .
# ... ... .
# . . . . .
# . ....... ... ...
# . . .
# . ...
# . - - -
# . ...- -...
# . . . . .
# ... .- -. .
# . . .
. . .
##

(The dead end branches of the path are not depicted in the map.)

Janis