Bug - highlighting of stack of items

Janis Papanagnou

Mar 30, 2023, 7:13:31 PM3/30/23
Due to the generous borrowing of code between variants this might not
be an isolated issue (that I noticed in EvilHack) in only one variant,
therefore no [tag] on the subject...

Configured the game to show stack of items highlighted (reverse video).
The stack was a corpse from a killed monster and as death-drop 2 apples
(or so). I stepped onto the highlighted square, ate one apple, ate the
other. And, wrongly, the highlighting was still there, despite there
was only a single item (the corpse) left. (Picking up and dropping that
corpse fixed the wrong display as expected.)

Janis