[slashem] A great Monk start

Janis Papanagnou

Nov 19, 2022, 11:03:32 PM11/19/22
This human lawful Monk started with great luck...
Mines entrance at dlvl:2, first two mines levels were lit,
the downstairs not too far. A lit mine-town and a coaligned
temple. A random luckstone on the way down. Temple and two
cross-aligned unicorns maxed his luck quickly. First divine
gift was the mandatory Gauntlets of Defense, second one the
Grayswandir, third one the Wallet of Perseus (a "super BoH").
With expert martial arts and two minions I continue...

Had a peek into the deeper mines but will continue with the
Sokoban levels; if luck continues (and I reach it) I expect
reflection there. Let's see...

Janis

Janis Papanagnou

Nov 19, 2022, 11:15:53 PM11/19/22
On 20.11.2022 05:03, Janis Papanagnou wrote:
> This human lawful Monk started with great luck...
> Mines entrance at dlvl:2, first two mines levels were lit,
> the downstairs not too far. A lit mine-town and a coaligned
> temple. A random luckstone on the way down. Temple and two
> cross-aligned unicorns maxed his luck quickly. First divine
> gift was the mandatory Gauntlets of Defense, second one the
> Grayswandir, third one the Wallet of Perseus (a "super BoH").
> With expert martial arts and two minions I continue...

Forgot to mention a magic whistle that I found.

And just now the Sunsword as gift (which unlocked the skill for
long swords; I'm going to dip for Excalibur [drain resistance]).