$$$money easy as...1,2,3$$$

Thomas Fridley

Mar 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/28/97

WELCOME TO FINANCIAL SECURITY

To whom it may concern :

I am a 26 year old husband and father and I would like to invite you to
participate in the greatest money making venture available to EVERYONE on
the internet today. If you are satisfied living paycheck to paycheck, then
don't read any further.......However,

if you're like me and have been scratching to survive and never getting
anywhere because of the system, then you should do something about it!
Please read how this works and make your decision based on what you read.
Remember, this can't be a scam. Because right now I'm sending $5.00 in cash
to those people on my list. Some of you will be sending me a dollar and so
on ...

Q & A

Is it legal - YES
Can I lose - NO
Can I benefit - YES!!! $50,000.00 + possible in just a few weeks!!
Investment Cost - $5.00 ( Two packs of cigarettes! )

STEP 1

Do you see the five names and addressess? Just send a dollar to each of
them in a secured envelope. ( Make sure the dollar cant be seen when held
to the light ). Please write on the paper you wrap the dollar in, " Please
Add Me To Your Mailing List "

1) Santaborn
P.O. Box 0782
Bridgeville, PA 15017-0782

2) C. Vanoosbree
2309 Cedar Branch Dr.
Austin, TX 78727

3) The List
1919 Lazzini Ave. Apt #D
Santa Rosa, CA 95407

4) Jake Rockett
1832 Milwaukee Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI 53172

5) T.R. Fridley
200 Chambers St. Apt#6
El Cajon, CA 92020

STEP 2

Now DELETE number one on the mailing list, and move everyone up a notch.
Number five should now be empty... That's where your name and address need
to go!( you can use a fake name if you feel better about it, just make sure
your spouse dosent return it to the post office.:))

STEP 3

This step is what I call the " COMMON SENSE " step. Because you want as
many people as possible to send you a dollar, you need to post to at least
200 newsgroups(NEWSNET). Don't worry if you see others like it, you want
exposure too!

Remember the more you post, the more money comes to your mailbox. Hey,
nothing is free in life...You have to earn it. But at least this is earning
the fun way and your investment is only $5.00 and the cost of postage.
Don't you want to buy your spouse/girfriend/mother or even yourself
something nice but you just can't do it on what you make. Got a VCR or a
CAR you just haven't been able to fix because of lack of funds? Your five
dollars is going to change all that! Pocket change!!

NOTES:
It may be wise to report this income at the end of the year, as income
earned.
However, that is strictly up to you.

Don't cheat the system. This is a "NETWORK" flow of cash and won't work
well if you cheat!

Make sure the dollar is hidden when the envelope is held to the light.
Have your relatives ever called you and asked if you got the money sent to
you ? I got a birthday card once that was supposed to have $50.00 in it. I
still can't recall if it got stolen or it was my grandmother's Alzeimers!

To do this again. Simply wait until your name is not on the list that is
circulating and then re-route the list as you've done or will now do.