Special offer

RлоС

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97
to Bart

GO TO HELL MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
RКНя
http://www.voy.net/~camp

Bart

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!

Yes for 150 $ you can possibly buy a nice young tight boys ass for
1.5 hours.
This is in a district close to Rotterdam in Holland

The boys are 10-12 years old.
They have not been used more than 1 month at the most, some are
untouched. Most of them from Pakistan but they aren't 100% black, the
sperm only shows better on coloured skin anyway.
For 150 $ you can use one of the boys 1.5 hours, that might not be long,
but a 10 year old ass doesn't hold forever. You can use their mouth and
asshole as much as the boys can take, the ones that already have been
rented out all managed 1-2 penetrations in both the mouth and asshole.
They are all instructed before first trip so they know how to suck,
swallow the sperm and lick the dick clean afterwards. The assholes are
well greased with Vaseline and stretched a bit just so they can take a
dick. They can also massage you with oil and lick you in your asshole.

Urin stuff is not allowed, neither is SM, you must not hurt the boys,
then action will be taken.
What you have to do is reply fast, because we can only use the same
address a day or two. On replying you will receive a phone number. There
you will be given a new phone number where you can arrange the meeting.
Money is paid when the boy is delivered. If the boy has been beaten or
hurt more then one can do with a dick you will be held responsible
because we promise the boys protection against rapists.
Only pure sexual use is allowed.

Avital Pilpel

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

If this is someone's sick idea of a joke (I douby very much it is serious, as
it is blatantly illegal not to mention that it is only posted to rec.
groups), it isn't funny.
--
Avital Pilpel.

=====================================
The majority is never right.

-Lazarus Long
=====================================

Zen

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

I have seen some really sick and twisted things on the internet, but this
has got to take the cake. Either this person has the most tasteless
and disgusting sense of humor, or the local authorities need to be
notified (I still have trouble believing that such an atrosity is for
real). Either way, this scumbag needs to be swiftly removed from the
internet...

Patrick S. Davisson

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97
to Bart

All I've got to say is that this is a sick person.

Karen J. Cravens

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

In article <peltona....@ucsu.Colorado.EDU>,

If this is the same critter that I saw replies to on
rec.games.frp.misc (the original has apparently been cancelled
before it reached my site; news has been slow here for a couple
of days), then someone mentioned that the e-mail address was
valid. Which almost certainly means it was a forgery to get
someone in trouble. FWIW.

--
Never carry your shotgun or your knowledge at half-cock.
-- Austin O'Malley

smm...@acs.tamu.edu

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

cr...@xs4all.nl (Bart) wrote:

Either one of the sickest or most distasteful posts I've ever read.

I think I'm gonna be sick.
I wish I was yound and naive enough to believe that
this was just a bad joke.

People, there are some sick weirdoes out there,
keep a sidearm handy for dealing with people like that.

Chris Kerr

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

It's trolling. And it is probable that s/he/it will loose that account
for it. But if it's a hacked account, that would be the blatent goal.
Then again it could just be a federal drone, in an effort to push
legislation to further control the internet. But the least probable is
that it is for real.

ckerr
ARR

--
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

KSN

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

In article <ckerrE5...@netcom.com>, Chris Kerr <ck...@netcom.com>
writes

>It's trolling. And it is probable that s/he/it will loose that account
>for it. But if it's a hacked account, that would be the blatent goal.
>Then again it could just be a federal drone, in an effort to push
>legislation to further control the internet. But the least probable is
>that it is for real.
>
>ckerr
>ARR

The .nl account is prob. real, and I've killed its art. from my reader
no prob.

Those who woundn't want to turn a blind eye to the blantant misuse (for
real or otherwise) should take up the issue with the dutch gov. on the
threat that without a clear legislation to use the email as evidence for
empowering an arrest, then the whole .nl cyberspace would be put into
jeopardy.

Cheerio,
KN

Michael Borgwardt

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

Are you out of your mind? USE EMAIL AS EVIDENCE FOR AN ARREST????????
There is nothing on this whole wide world that`s more easily forged
than an email!!! (And it seems that it was so in this case).
At best, the mail can be used to get the attention of the police so
that they will investigate the case and maybe come up with some real
evidence.

--
Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt / 089-3616887 / borg...@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Member of #WASHU# and initiate of the Church of Washu-chan, goddess of

Johnny Ace

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

Michael Borgwardt wrote:

> Are you out of your mind? USE EMAIL AS EVIDENCE FOR AN ARREST????????
> There is nothing on this whole wide world that`s more easily forged
> than an email!!! (And it seems that it was so in this case).
> At best, the mail can be used to get the attention of the police so
> that they will investigate the case and maybe come up with some real
> evidence.

Not necessarily true...e-mail can be verified with your server in a
lot of cases; and if you use a large public server, it's a little more
difficult to forge.