<<writers=wanted

ca...@mail.ubt.net

Apr 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/5/97

**SUBJECT: SEEKING PUBLICATION ?

**WE ARE EXPANDING:

We are now accepting new (and previously published) writers.
Our offices are located in New York City,
the Lake George region of New York State, and Marco Island, Florida.
What to submit, and where to send it.
All fiction and non fiction, including scripts for
TV, Movies, and Theater: send brief synopsis,
first chapter, self-addressed, stamped envelope (S.A.S.E)
For poems: send 3, S.A.S.E.
For Short Stories: brief synopsis, first 3 pages, S.A.S.E
Please do not submit your complete manuscript unless invited.
L-I-T-E-R-A-R-Y=A-G-E-N-C-Y=W-O-O-D-S-I-D-E
3329=58=Street
Wood Side, NY 11377
7186518145

Terry Austin

Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97

ca...@mail.ubt.net wrote:

>L-I-T-E-R-A-R-Y=A-G-E-N-C-Y=W-O-O-D-S-I-D-E
>3329=58=Street
>Wood Side, NY 11377
>7186518145

This is yet another spam from The Woodside Literary Agency, who are
now hiding their name from search engines looking form them by
interspersing them with garbage.

Their post has already been forwarded to Jayne Hitchcock's attorney,
who will likely keep everyone who needs to know up to date.

THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAM ARTISTS. They charge reading fees, and then
just throw your manuscript away. And they have a tendency to email
bomb anyone who says so. (Yes, James Leonard and Ursula Sprachman,
that's a challenge. Go ahead. I've dealt with your kind before.)

-- Terry Austin, Grand Companion of Loyal Order of Chivalry & Sorcery
Hyperbooks Online Bookstore http://www.hyperbooks.com/

"Stick! You'll die without Stick!"
Michael Hopcroft, author of Weird Guy
Two novels by James Ray Musgrave