A Brand New Way to Win at Blackjack

Lars Haugseth

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99

If you know how to win at BlackJack 80% of the time, why do you
have to charge $24.95 for this book of yours?

--
Lars Haugseth

Alan Kwan

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
On 23 Apr 1999 17:24:34 +0200, Lars Haugseth
<lar...@trym.candleweb.no> wrote:

>If you know how to win at BlackJack 80% of the time, why do you
>have to charge $24.95 for this book of yours?

It's so easy; don't pay $24.95, I'll teach you now. Bet 1/4 table
limit on your first game. If you lose, double your bet, and again if
required. This way, you "win over 85% of the time". ^_^

"Live life with Heart." - Alan Kwan / ta...@notmenetvigator.com
http://home.netvigator.com/~tarot (hard-core game reviews)
DS Editor - http://www.dimension-s.com
(please remove anti-spam section "notme" from mailing address)