Ularn

Kevin Leung

Sep 20, 1989, 11:45:48 PM9/20/89
I know I really shouldn't be doing this.. but this is the only news group
that's anywhere close to my topic....
I play this Rogue like game called Ularn and I've been kicking alots of
rear ends and able to kill just about all the monsters in the games.
But the only monster I can't kill is the demons.. I can't fight him hand to
hand... and if I cast any spell on the sucker it'll cast the back to me.
So hast anybody ever beaten them demons before?
Any hints on distorying them?

--
| The Almighty Mystic {ucsfcca|claris}!wet!mystic mys...@wet.UUCP |
|Mystic radios his Klingon war ship for beamout..... [Bright flash] he's gone..|

Christian J. Callsen

Sep 22, 1989, 3:31:55 AM9/22/89
Greetings, Gamers :^)

If you are really stuck, collect A LOT OF MONEY, and buy the
"lance of death". That should kill the sucker... (grrr)

-chris :^)

PS: You will probably need the lance in the Volcano, anyway....

--
_____________ : Med Venlig Hilsen & Greetings From
/ ennyn durin \ :

Kevin Leung

Sep 23, 1989, 12:33:43 AM9/23/89
Hmmm The Lance of death.. Hmm But I thought the Slayer is the best weapon.