For Sale: Diamond Monster 3Dfx Voodoo 1 Card

Skoiboy

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
I am getting a new computer with a 3dfx card in it so I am trying to sell my
Diamond Monster 3Dfx Voodoo 1 Card which I currently use. It is in perfect
condition and I will guaranty that it will work well for you. If you have
any questions then just e-mail me at the address below. I am looking for
about $50 for it...They sell in the stores for about $100 so I thought half
price of store price was fair, but we can talk about it...Thanks,

I'm sorry if this is off topic....

Dave
zero...@home.com
AOL: Skoiboy