games wanted

J.W.V.

Mar 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/5/98

Hi everyone,

I'm a massive fan of larn/rogue/moria/hack/nethack alike games. Does anyone
have some game-programs for me. Or can anyone help me out for some links on
the net to download them. Please mail me back if you have interesting links
or information!

Thanx for helping me out

Jackson Bross

Mar 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/5/98

> I'm a massive fan of larn/rogue/moria/hack/nethack alike games. Does anyone
> have some game-programs for me. Or can anyone help me out for some links on
> the net to download them. Please mail me back if you have interesting links
> or information!

The rogue-like news homepage tends to have links to download sites for
damn near everything. It's at
http://www2.krisalis.co.uk/wwwdheb/index.html

bhyd...@hotmail.com

Mar 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/6/98

In article <6dn24d$oq...@reader3.wxs.nl>,
"J.W.V." <jw...@wxs.nl> wrote:

> Hi everyone,

> I'm a massive fan of larn/rogue/moria/hack/nethack alike games. Does anyone
> have some game-programs for me. Or can anyone help me out for some links on
> the net to download them. Please mail me back if you have interesting links
> or information!
>
> Thanx for helping me out

Try ADOM. I forget the page, but read the group a little. You'll see it
eventually.

Also, there are zillions of roguelikes--look at the Roguelike News page, where
there is a huge collection of links.

http://www2.krisalis.co.uk/wwwdheb/index.html

-Blake Hyde