Whatever happened to this group?

Steve

Jul 26, 2004, 3:12:53 AM7/26/04
I used to frequent this group a few years back. Now it's virtually dead.
When did this happen?

Michaelangelo

Aug 9, 2004, 2:00:40 AM8/9/04
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:42:53 +0930, "Steve" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

>I used to frequent this group a few years back. Now it's virtually dead.
>When did this happen?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. This used to be *the* place
back in the mid 90's.

Did everyone migrate to flipcode or other places?

Apache

Aug 10, 2004, 8:28:37 AM8/10/04
It would be cool if people were discussing self-made games and stuff like
that, regardless of technology used.

I actually appreciate the old games I used to play on zx spectrum and
commodore 64. Especially the simple ones like arkanoid, blue max and
others...