Pinball simulation

clameater

Apr 26, 2004, 8:01:59 PM4/26/04

I've been toying with the idea of writing a pinball simulation for a long
time now, and I think I finally want to take the plunge and do it.

Where can I read up on the physics I'll need to employ? Does anyone know a
bit about this topic so they can tell me what I need to model, and what I
get away without modeling, etc?

Helmut Wabnig

Apr 27, 2004, 2:07:58 AM4/27/04

Click on the START button, lower left on your screen,
then move the mouse cursor up 3 fields, click,
then type into the edit field: pinball
and watch

w.

Bob Palank

May 12, 2004, 3:21:10 PM5/12/04
I think microsoft had a great pinball game that came free with a previous
version of the OS.
Bob
"clameater" <cardsha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message