DirectX 3D Game Samples?

Blitzen

Jun 18, 2003, 6:35:29 PM6/18/03
Hello, I'm trying to further my own understanding of DirectX 9, and
I've been looking for open-source games written in DirectX.
I've gone through some excellent DX tutorials, and can now make a very
impressive triangle on the screen.

Seeing the source code for a 3D game that's already been made would be
invaluable in furthering my progress on a project I've been working on for
about 8 months now. Seeing the source for its map editor and knowing what
3D model formats it used would be even better.

I've done other projects in Allegro and SDL, and I've dabbled a bit in
OpenGL, and I'm now just trying to see a 3d game with any tools to design
its models and maps to compare and learn.

Know of any?

Thx,

--
Blitzen