FS - HUO The SImpsons Pinball Party - Ohio

John Tice

Feb 9, 2011, 5:30:59 PM2/9/11
I have a Home use only SImpsons Pinball Party for Sale - It has 446
plays on it - Has the original manual and goodie Bag's unopened -
Looks like new Asking 3900. It is located in NE Ohio - Pics available
on request but it looks like new. Thought it was going to be the
machine for me It has great rules and I love the art work and theme.
Just not exciting enough for me I think im going to try something
faster maybe Spider Man.

Bowling Jim

Feb 9, 2011, 11:19:17 PM2/9/11
I just got a Sm on Monday loving it so far.

John Tice

Feb 10, 2011, 5:43:12 PM2/10/11

New Price $3700 Firm and I will be traveling from Ohio to NY next week
and can meet on that route with it if needed.

Thanks

Jeff

Feb 10, 2011, 6:02:43 PM2/10/11

email sent

ovfdfireman

Feb 10, 2011, 6:54:20 PM2/10/11

Wish you were driving to Nebraska

John Tice

Feb 10, 2011, 8:58:59 PM2/10/11

Still available - Sorry Jeff wish I were coming to NJ

Thanks

Jeff

Feb 10, 2011, 9:58:40 PM2/10/11

> Still available - Sorry Jeff wish I were coming to NJ

Yeah - me too. If you come to my house I'll let you play my SM!!!

John Tice

Feb 11, 2011, 7:11:55 AM2/11/11
On Feb 10, 9:58 pm, Jeff <shadowry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Still available - Sorry Jeff wish I were coming to NJ
>
> Yeah - me too.  If you come to my house I'll let you play my SM!!!

SM is the next machine I want to get - Thanks for the offer wish I
were closer -

John Tice

Feb 11, 2011, 11:23:04 AM2/11/11
On Feb 9, 5:30 pm, John Tice <johnt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sale Pending

Thanks

John Tice

Feb 12, 2011, 8:59:17 AM2/12/11
On Feb 9, 5:30 pm, John Tice <johnt...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Game is sold and at its new home - Thanks Everyone