WTB Bally 14 digit display

Pinsgonewild

Apr 5, 2021, 8:25:40 AM4/5/21
Looking for a working Bally 6803 14 digit dual display. This is for my Strange Science. Please email if you have one to sell or know someone who might have one.

Thanks Don

John Robertson

Apr 5, 2021, 10:24:19 AM4/5/21
On 2021/04/05 5:25 a.m., Pinsgonewild wrote:
> Looking for a working Bally 6803 14 digit dual display. This is for my Strange Science. Please email if you have one to sell or know someone who might have one.
>
> Thanks Don

Hi Don,

Pinscore makes a replacement 16 digit LED display for the 6803 games..we
carry it - as do others.

https://flippers.com/catalog_oc/pinscore-bally-14-digit-bally-system-p-14.html?search=6803

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Mike Tolley

Apr 6, 2021, 8:11:46 AM4/6/21
Hey Don, I have a few of them. Let me look if any are marked as working.

John Robertson

Apr 6, 2021, 11:22:58 AM4/6/21
If you have an unmounted tube you can test it by oh-so-carefully
pressing the legs of the suspect tube (after turning game power off)
against the working tube and then have someone turn the power on while
you hold the tube in place.

I don't recommend trying to put the legs against a powered up tube
unless you are really careful!

Pinsgonewild

Apr 6, 2021, 3:18:28 PM4/6/21
Thanks That would be great if you have a working one...I tried responding to author however is says I do not have permissions to respond directly? Strange I've been on this group for almost 20 years lol....

Don

Mike Tolley

Apr 7, 2021, 8:37:22 AM4/7/21
I have one that was tested as working in 2012. It have been on the shelf since then if you want to take a chance for $50 plus shipping.

seymour.shabow

Apr 7, 2021, 11:03:29 AM4/7/21
https://www.wolffpactech.com/product-page/2x-bally-6803-dual-display

Kit, but probably the cheapest way to replace.

tacxbo...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2021, 4:44:23 PM4/7/21
Two great options between (great price from Mike) the two. The above kits are fantastic, and actually a lot of fun to put together.

Larry Rosenthal

Apr 8, 2021, 4:19:07 PM4/8/21
I have blue and green $199, free shipping, not a kit. 602-228-7333

Goonie

Apr 9, 2021, 10:09:12 PM4/9/21
On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 7:37:22 AM UTC-5, tolle...@hotmail.com wrote:
> I have one that was tested as working in 2012. It have been on the shelf since then if you want to take a chance for $50 plus shipping.

Hi.

You mentioned above you had a few of these. I am in need of one as well. Assuming the OP is taken care of, any chance you have another one you'd be willing to part with?

Thanks!

Aaron

Larry Rosenthal

Apr 10, 2021, 8:07:59 PM4/10/21
I only have red, blue and green.

Mike Tolley

Apr 11, 2021, 7:21:23 PM4/11/21
I have several but nothing to test them in.

Goonie

Apr 11, 2021, 7:52:32 PM4/11/21
How many are we talking about? Want to work something out? Ship me the whole thing, I'll test them all, keep one, and ship the rest back. I can provide a reference if you're concerned about not knowing me.

Goonie

Apr 17, 2021, 7:18:24 AM4/17/21
Closing the loop. Never mind. I have what I need now.

Thanks.