Corvette Pinball Shaker Motor Problem

slash61

Dec 6, 2010, 8:09:39 PM12/6/10
I'm thinking of purchasing a Corvette Pinball machine, however the
shaker motor isn'tworking.
Can anybody tell me what might cause this problem, and where do you
get the parts to fix this
type of problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks...

Lloyd Olson

Dec 6, 2010, 8:57:11 PM12/6/10
Since Corvette doesn't have one, I'd say that would be why. LTG :)

"slash61" <sla...@charter.net> wrote in message

Mick406

Dec 7, 2010, 1:28:56 AM12/7/10
I know very little about repairing pins but that pin is a Stern
product, and I bought a new Shaker Motor Kit for my Stern machine
(Avatar). I actually installed it myself! It was not all that
difficult. I THINK, if I had the money, I would just buy a new one
and go from there, unless you are good at tracing wiring and such. I
got mine from Bay Area Amusements for about $179.00 I believe. I have
seen them on eBay for $165,00.

This would be how I would try to solve this problem. You and others
may know a much better answer.
Mike

Rob H.

Dec 7, 2010, 1:34:42 AM12/7/10

It could be the Motor Drive Slave Board ( A-19533) . If this board not
working correctly the motor will not shake back and forth.

Rob H.

Lloyd Olson

Dec 7, 2010, 1:40:28 AM12/7/10
Corvette is not a Stern pin. And Corvette has no shaker motor. Or wiring
for it, or programming to support it. LTG :)

"Mick406" <mgio...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

kbliznick

Dec 7, 2010, 2:03:26 AM12/7/10
I think they are talking about the shaking engine on the playfield

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=570&picno=10433

Roland Buck

May 25, 2023, 2:08:34 PM5/25/23
Lloyd, before you reply please do your research. Corvette Pinball Machines are indeed capable of adding a shaker motor. You can get one that is compatible from http://www.pinshakers.com/ or https://www.pinsound.org/support/motion-control-standalone-edition-help/