WTD: Schematic for Chicago Coin SALLY pinball (1948)

John Robertson

Feb 5, 2015, 1:30:18 AM2/5/15
Well, PBR and Jeff Wager don't have this one, and neither do I, so I'm
hoping someone here can help. I'll pay for reasonable copy and postage
costs. Or send it to me and I'll make you a nice full sized copy and
send both back.

Thanks!

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com

Wayne Ruckley

Sep 27, 2022, 11:01:11 PMSep 27

Wayne Ruckley

Sep 27, 2022, 11:01:57 PMSep 27
On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 5:30:18 PM UTC+11, John Robertson wrote:
Were you ever able to obtain this schematic John?

John Robertson

Sep 28, 2022, 1:34:34 AMSep 28
On 2022/09/27 8:01 p.m., Wayne Ruckley wrote:
> On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 5:30:18 PM UTC+11, John Robertson wrote:
>> Well, PBR and Jeff Wager don't have this one, and neither do I, so I'm
>> hoping someone here can help. I'll pay for reasonable copy and postage
>> costs. Or send it to me and I'll make you a nice full sized copy and
>> send both back.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> John :-#)#

> Were you ever able to obtain this schematic John?

Nope. We fixed the game without the schematic and it is long gone.

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)