GENCO 1948 SCREWBALL.

Terry Gauger

Apr 30, 2023, 4:20:18 PM4/30/23
Trying to figure out how to wire up the main power plug to transformer . Have no schematic . the two wire plug right now split , one lead going to transformer and other lead going to back cabinet. Normally both power leads go directly to transformer. I need a schematic. None of my bumpers work. The lights do

John Robertson

Apr 30, 2023, 7:10:05 PM4/30/23
On 2023/04/30 1:20 p.m., Terry Gauger wrote:
> Trying to figure out how to wire up the main power plug to transformer . Have no schematic . the two wire plug right now split , one lead going to transformer and other lead going to back cabinet. Normally both power leads go directly to transformer. I need a schematic. None of my bumpers work. The lights do

No schematics up on ipdb.org for your game. My closest schematic for a
South Pacific (1950) has one lead of the power going to a fuse, and then
a Clock (timer) switch in parallel with the Front Door Relay. $20US for
a full size copy mailed to you...

Yours will be something like that...I'd start by looking for the 120VAC
fuse holder!

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com