Allentown Backglass List

Jon

May 17, 2011, 11:34:43 AM5/17/11
I have a collection of backglasses and translites for sale. I will be
going to the Allentown show and you can pick it up there.

I have many shuffle alley, bowler, bingo, gun game backglasses as
well. Those lists will follow shortly.

If you are looking for NOS glass, this is not for you. Everything has
issues of one sort or another, but is priced accordingly. Prices will
be $5 to $60. I don't have the time to send pics or hold glass for
presales, but since it will be hard to bring it all just LMK what you
are interested in and I will be sure to bring it. So best thing at
this point is to find me in the flea market on Friday or Saturday.

Atari Time 2000 Backglass
Atari The Atarians Backglass

Bally Black Pyramid Backglass
Bally Eight Ball Backglass
Bally Mata Hari Backglass
Bally Black Jack Backglass
Bally Mr. & Mrs. Pacman Backglass Score Display only
Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition Backglass
Bally Freedom Backglass SS Version
Bally Twilight Zone Translite

Capcom Airborne Translite

Data East Maverick Translite NOS

Gameplan Super Nova Backglass

Gottlieb Mayfair Backglass
Gottlieb Jungle Backglass
Gottlieb Duotron Backglass
Gottlieb Magnotron Backglass
Gottlieb Now Backglass
Gottlieb Buccaneer Backglass
Gottlieb Skyline Backglass
Gottlieb Central Park Backglass
Gottlieb Dancing Dolls Backglass
Gottlieb High Diver Backglass
Gottlieb Straight Shooter Backglass
Gottlieb Roto Pool Backglass
Gottlieb Cleopatra Backglass
Gottlieb Buck Rogers Backglass
Gottlieb Big Shot Backglass
Gottlieb Countdown Backglass
Gottlieb Joker Poker Backglass
Gottleib Charlie’s Angels Backglass SS Version
Gottlieb Close Encounters of the Third Kind Backglass SS Version
Gottlieb Sinbad Backglass
Gottlieb Counterforce Backglass
Gottlieb Spiderman Backglass
Gottlieb Solar Ride Backglass
Gottlieb Volcano Backglass Outer Only
Gottleib Roller Disco Backglass
Gottlieb Out of Sight Backglass
Gottlieb Buckaroo Backglass
Gottlieb Slick Chick Backglass
Gottlieb Kings & Queens Backglass
Gottlieb TX-Sector Translite
Gottlieb Spring Break Translite

Stern Lectronamo Backglass
Stern Seawitch Backglass

Williams Phoenix Backglass
Williams Firepower Backglass
Williams Flash Backglass
Williams Merry Widow Backglass
Williams Nags Backglass
Williams Pokerino Backglass
Williams Rancho Backglass
Williams Argosy Backglass
Williams Trizone Backglass
Williams Stellar Wars Backglass
Williams Black Knight Backglass
Williams Firepower II Backglass
Williams Hyperball Backglass
Williams Contact Backglass

Sega Mary Shelley's Frankenstein Translite
Nasco Film Cavalcade

Baltimore Pin Noob

May 17, 2011, 12:47:59 PM5/17/11
Email sent! Thanks!

GuilfordBob

May 17, 2011, 11:13:29 PM5/17/11
On May 17, 12:47 pm, Baltimore Pin Noob <jasoncharl...@msn.com> wrote:
> Email sent!  Thanks!

I'd like to see the Solar Ride, could be better than what I have.

Where will you be?

micah_j

Jul 7, 2012, 6:17:10 PM7/7/12

If the Sky-Line (Gottleib) BG that was listed on the "Allentown
Backglass List" is still available, I would be interested in it.

Thanks!

mike

mic...@yahoo.com

--
micah_j
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

JonPin

Jul 8, 2012, 11:43:30 PM7/8/12

I have one email sent.

--
JonPin

tjca...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2012, 10:17:44 AM11/19/12

JonPin

Nov 19, 2012, 10:34:53 AM11/19/12

Pretty sure I still have the buccaneer. PM me for pics. Jon

alla...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2012, 10:46:33 PM11/20/12
On Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:34:43 AM UTC-4, JonPin wrote:
Interested in Phoenix, Firepower II and Flash. (Williams)
Do you still have these? and can you send pics?
Thank you
Albert
Message has been deleted

durang...@aol.com

Dec 24, 2013, 10:22:58 AM12/24/13
Hello. Would you still have the Gottlieb Countdown backglass? Thanks, Jerry

poph...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2014, 4:52:23 PM4/20/14
Do you still have Close Encounters Back Glass? Pat

brs...@yahoo.com

Apr 20, 2014, 7:58:09 PM4/20/14
On Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:34:43 AM UTC-5, JonPin wrote:
I am interested in your pokerino glass. email me at b r s s g @yahoo.com. thanks norm

timshous...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2014, 8:59:51 PM4/20/14
I'm looking for a midway rifle champ and a midway white lightning backglass if you have either. Also another long shot but it never hurts to ask, a Chicago Coin Superscope bottom mirror (a two way mirror with a bullseye and targets on it)

Thanks,

Tim Wolfe

JonPin

Apr 20, 2014, 11:56:02 PM4/20/14

I don't have the pokerino anymore.

I do have a close encounters left.

All of the gun game glass left is listed on eBay. Check them out there.

pinba...@hotmail.com

Apr 21, 2014, 8:05:05 AM4/21/14
On Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:34:43 AM UTC-4, JonPin wrote:
Hi,

Can you bring the Dancing Dolls glass? I am interested in it.

Thanks,

Dave Metrando

poph...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2014, 10:04:19 AM4/21/14
Can you email a picture of the front and back to poph...@gmail.com along with asking price and a shipping quote to Clarion, IA 50525, Thanks Pat

JonPin

Apr 21, 2014, 10:35:33 AM4/21/14
That one is sold. Sorry.

JonPin

Apr 21, 2014, 10:57:16 AM4/21/14
Email sent.

JonPin

Skalvin

May 11, 2014, 4:22:32 PM5/11/14
Hello,
Wish I had checked here sooner - was at the Allentown show...
Do you still have the Mata Hari glass? If yes, how can I get pictures (front and back view)?
Thanks.

JonPin

May 11, 2014, 6:54:58 PM5/11/14
The Mata Hari is in fair shape. Last one I have. It's listed right now on eBay for $29. You can see it there.

weebl...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2015, 11:09:44 AM1/19/15
Looking for Gottlieb Magnotron backglass. Do you have any? Thank you.

wes...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2016, 9:03:30 PM6/6/16
This is a shot in the dark given the age of this post but I am looking for a 1977 Bally Eight Ball backglass (with a depiction of "Fonzy" playing pool)

The_Black_Knight

Jun 6, 2016, 10:56:06 PM6/6/16
On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 6:03:30 PM UTC-7, wes...@gmail.com wrote:
> This is a shot in the dark given the age of this post but I am looking for a 1977 Bally Eight Ball backglass (with a depiction of "Fonzy" playing pool)

Rick at PPS had one a few weeks ago, but it had a cracked right corner.
Other than that, it was a perfect repo.
Price was negotiable.

tya...@yahoo.com

Jun 7, 2016, 12:03:59 AM6/7/16
Try WeirPinball on Pinside. I know he had a playfield and BG for sale not that long ago.

AddictedToEMs

Jun 7, 2016, 10:39:44 AM6/7/16
On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 11:09:44 AM UTC-5, ron....@protobox.com wrote:
> Looking for Gottlieb Magnotron backglass. Do you have any? Thank you.

I am Weir Pinball - I sold the EB backglass but know where there is another NOS if you want me to look into it.

Scott

The_Black_Knight

Jun 8, 2016, 6:28:10 AM6/8/16
I actually am looking for a replacement EB glass as well to replace in my game (and retire the old one to my wall), but I am not really preferring to get into a bidding war with anyone.
If it is available at a fair price and the owner is willing to ship, I will take it.
I know the respective value, and don't need to haggle.
It really does not matter if it is NOS or repo, unless the repo has flaws, which I do need to know about.

in...@techtrader.ch

Jun 9, 2016, 4:32:02 PM6/9/16
Hello

it's quit a while ago since you posted this

but...

do you still have a Gottlieb Magnotron backglass for sale

if so then please send me a few pics to in...@techtrader.ch

many thanks and best regards

Urs...

Am Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011 17:34:43 UTC+2 schrieb JonPin:
> I have a collection of backglasses and translites for sale. I will be
> going to the Allentown show and you can pick it up there.
>
> I have many shuffle alley, bowler, bingo, gun game backglasses as
> well. Those lists will follow shortly.
>
> If you are looking for NOS glass, this is not for you. Everything has
> issues of one sort or another, but is priced accordingly. Prices will
> be $5 to $60. I don't have the time to send pics or hold glass for
> presales, but since it will be hard to bring it all just LMK what you
> are interested in and I will be sure to bring it. So best thing at
> this point is to find me in the flea market on Friday or Saturday.
>
> Atari Time 2000 Backglass
> Atari The Atarians Backglass
>
> Bally Black Pyramid Backglass
> Bally Eight Ball Backglass
> Bally Mata Hari Backglass
> Bally Black Jack Backglass
> Bally Mr. & Mrs. Pacman Backglass Score Display only
> Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition Backglass
> Bally Freedom Backglass SS Version
> Bally Twilight Zone Translite
>
> Capcom Airborne Translite
>
> Data East Maverick Translite NOS
>
> Gameplan Super Nova Backglass
>
> Gottlieb Mayfair Backglass
> Gottlieb Jungle Backglass
> Gottlieb Duotron Backglass
> Gottlieb Magnotron Backglass
> Gottlieb Now Backglass
> Gottlieb Buccaneer Backglass
> Gottlieb Skyline Backglass
> Gottlieb Central Park Backglass
> Gottlieb Dancing Dolls Backglass
> Gottlieb High Diver Backglass
> Gottlieb Straight Shooter Backglass
> Gottlieb Roto Pool Backglass
> Gottlieb Cleopatra Backglass
> Gottlieb Buck Rogers Backglass
> Gottlieb Big Shot Backglass
> Gottlieb Countdown Backglass
> Gottlieb Joker Poker Backglass
> Gottleib Charlie’s Angels Backglass SS Version
> Gottlieb Close Encounters of the Third Kind Backglass SS Version
> Gottlieb Sinbad Backglass
> Gottlieb Counterforce Backglass
> Gottlieb Spiderman Backglass
> Gottlieb Solar Ride Backglass
> Gottlieb Volcano Backglass Outer Only
> Gottleib Roller Disco Backglass
> Gottlieb Out of Sight Backglass
> Gottlieb Buckaroo Backglass
> Gottlieb Slick Chick Backglass
> Gottlieb Kings & Queens Backglass
> Gottlieb TX-Sector Translite
> Gottlieb Spring Break Translite
>
> Stern Lectronamo Backglass
> Stern Seawitch Backglass
>

> Williams Phoenix Backglass
> Williams Firepower Backglass
> Williams Flash Backglass
> Williams Merry Widow Backglass
> Williams Nags Backglass
> Williams Pokerino Backglass
> Williams Rancho Backglass
> Williams Argosy Backglass
> Williams Trizone Backglass
> Williams Stellar Wars Backglass
> Williams Black Knight Backglass
> Williams Firepower II Backglass

billyb...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 1:17:45 PM9/8/16
Lectronamo back glass ? I'd like to get another one.please reply if you know where or have one.
Thx
Bill

rsyl...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2016, 2:42:14 AM12/10/16

I'm looking for an Atari Time 2000 back glass

zikm...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017, 4:36:37 AM3/8/17
Hey, Interested in purchasing the Buck Rogers backglass! Wondering if you would ship to Canada thanks. -Vaughn

x12...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2019, 3:38:10 PM8/28/19
Interested in Pokerino, Can I get pics if you still have???

phyglo zamotra

Sep 2, 2019, 11:02:57 AM9/2/19
Get your Upcoming Concerts Tickets Now .

Lil WeezyAna Fest - Lil Wayne, Travis Scott, Meek Mill, Megan Thee Stallion
Sat. Sep 7, 2019 2:00 PM - Lakefront Arena Grounds, New Orleans, LA

Ticket Details
Section: GA Rear
Row: GA
Notes: Please note that you will need a smartphone to gain entry to your event.

Price: $50 each

100% BUYER GUARANTEE

CONTACT NUMBER : Whatsapp / CALL / TEXT
+1 (614) 421-7532

phyglo zamotra

Sep 2, 2019, 11:03:19 AM9/2/19

phyglo zamotra

Sep 2, 2019, 11:03:50 AM9/2/19

corvet...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2020, 5:32:32 PM3/25/20
May be a little late on this but looking for backlgasses for the following :

1963 Gottlieb Slick Chick
1961 Williams Double Barrel
1964 Gottlieb Happy Clown

Let me know, Nick
330-958-2686

wein...@rogers.com

Apr 7, 2020, 4:46:00 PM4/7/20

wein...@rogers.com

Apr 7, 2020, 4:46:35 PM4/7/20
do you still have phoenix backglass for sale

jeepguy

Apr 30, 2020, 2:26:14 PM4/30/20
I'm looking for a decent Buckaroo
backglass...do you still have one and how much, what condition? Mine
has a a big crack across it so I'm not too worried about it being
perfect!

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=98273342#98273342

Thomas Miksic

Nov 20, 2022, 2:07:40 PM11/20/22
Williams Contact Backglass still available?

John Robertson

Nov 20, 2022, 7:01:41 PM11/20/22
Afraid this post was originally from 2011. No tlikely to get a response...

John :-#(#
John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com