Gottlieb 1946 flipperless Superliner pinball machine

integ194

Sep 4, 2021, 7:51:57 AMSep 4
Wanting to purchase an original or copy of the schematic for this game. PBR do not have this schematic. Thanks Wayne

John Robertson

Sep 4, 2021, 10:56:45 AMSep 4
On 2021/09/04 4:51 a.m., integ194 wrote:
> Wanting to purchase an original or copy of the schematic for this game. PBR do not have this schematic. Thanks Wayne

If Steve doesn't have it then try Jeff Wager - listed as jeffwager on
eBay, I checked my records and I do not have it either.

You might just have to draw it out yourself...

John:-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

integ194

Sep 5, 2021, 1:50:55 AMSep 5
Thanks John. I have sent a message to Jeff Wager.