Gottlieb 1946 flipperless Superliner pinball machine

integ194

Sep 4, 2021, 7:51:57 AM9/4/21
Wanting to purchase an original or copy of the schematic for this game. PBR do not have this schematic. Thanks Wayne

John Robertson

Sep 4, 2021, 10:56:45 AM9/4/21
On 2021/09/04 4:51 a.m., integ194 wrote:
> Wanting to purchase an original or copy of the schematic for this game. PBR do not have this schematic. Thanks Wayne

If Steve doesn't have it then try Jeff Wager - listed as jeffwager on
eBay, I checked my records and I do not have it either.

You might just have to draw it out yourself...

John:-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

integ194

Sep 5, 2021, 1:50:55 AM9/5/21
Thanks John. I have sent a message to Jeff Wager.

Wayne Ruckley

Nov 12, 2021, 7:15:55 AM11/12/21
No reply from Jeff Wager-this is the third time over a couple of years no reply.

John Robertson

Nov 12, 2021, 10:57:53 AM11/12/21
His email is j-wager(at)comcast(dot)net - and yes, sometimes it takes a
bit for him to reply. I imagine his day job is very demanding.

He did say he was trying to downsize...