Piece of Midway Flash Baseball Schematic needed:

CNKay

Mar 19, 2009, 2:39:21 AM3/19/09
It appears that the schematic i purchased is incomplete. Another MFB
owner sent me
two pictures of PC554-912 Bat control and sound schematics. Now from
what I can see looking over the main schematics, I still need the
ball
detector PC 554-910 part to be complete. These other PC schematics
must have been printed on seperate sheets. ?? The main schematic says
TO BALL DETECTOR with the above number then of course I have nothing.

Can anyone out there help me out with a picture or scan of this part
of the schemtic.

Thanks
Chris

alcodoc

Feb 22, 2012, 7:39:55 AM2/22/12

Chris, Did you ever get the extra schematics you needed? I'm trying to
get the magic spot ball detector to work too. My print also lacks
diagrams for each of the circuit boards. Not sure how the DC voltage
power supply to ball dector card works.

Regards, Don

--
alcodoc
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

alcodoc

Mar 31, 2012, 5:04:27 PM3/31/12

Anyone out there have experience repairing the Midway Flash Baseball
machine. I am having difficulty getting the majic spot ball detector
circuit to work. I have all the schematics except the 554-910 ball
detector one. The card seems to be ok and I changed the small 15v center
tape tramsformer to no avail. Thanks,

Alcodoc, Don

gexchange

Mar 31, 2012, 7:35:04 PM3/31/12

Ok Guys I Hope this is what you are looking for.. I have the Full
Schematic, and also the factory manual.. and cant find reference to
exactly what you are looking for so I hope I got what you need.

Link to pics... If you need anything else or more let me know.. I will
leave this on my desk until Monday

http://imgur.com/a/GzTgV

--
gexchange

John Robertson

Mar 31, 2012, 8:13:54 PM3/31/12
alcodoc wrote:
> Anyone out there have experience repairing the Midway Flash Baseball
> machine. I am having difficulty getting the majic spot ball detector
> circuit to work. I have all the schematics except the 554-910 ball
> detector one. The card seems to be ok and I changed the small 15v center
> tape tramsformer to no avail. Thanks,
>
> Alcodoc, Don

Have you checked with Jeff Wager? He has lots of schematics.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

ed...@dscope.com

Nov 18, 2012, 12:01:51 AM11/18/12
Mind emailing me (ed...@dscope.com) the full schematics. I just purchased the Midway Flash Baseball and I'm having troubles with the homer score resetting back to zero. As well the lights are not working on the Homer

CNKay

Nov 18, 2012, 6:13:40 PM11/18/12
I never got the piece I needed either.

I know I emailed Steve Young the parts I had so that anyone that
purchased a set had a bit more than I had.

I love when very old posts come back.

who needs what??

CNKay

Nov 18, 2012, 7:02:51 PM11/18/12
Ed

I emailed you bat control and sound that is all i have beside the
large main schematic.

Chris

ed...@dscope.com

Nov 19, 2012, 10:16:06 AM11/19/12
Thank You Chris. I actually need the main full schematic, the bat and audio came with the machine. I'm having a tough time with the homer lights and the lights below it running. Everything else seems to be fine. Very cool game!

Eddie

BA Allen

Feb 11, 2015, 12:29:56 AM2/11/15
Help I need the full schematic for the Midway flash just found this post! thanks for the help!

John Robertson

Feb 11, 2015, 12:38:05 PM2/11/15
I have the Flash Baseball schematics for sale ($30USD includes postage
to US, Canadians have HST/PST tax to be added depending on their
province, International costs a bit more...), but I too am missing the
Ball Detect schematics. I have the large main one, amp, bat control, and
game over as well as the troubleshooting info on those and the parts
manual with 1970 prices.

I did sketch on the large schematic the beginning of the PC554-912
schematics at some time in the past, enough to give you a clue as to how
it works. The main suspect on these old PCBs is always the electrolytic
capacitors first (replace them if original!) and go from there.

John :-#)#

Cutter

Mar 6, 2022, 5:23:04 PM3/6/22
Hi Chris;
Would I be able to trouble you with a schematic for the bat control for the Midway Flash Baseball?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Rod

Avci koray

Jul 23, 2022, 9:09:11 AM7/23/22

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECIEVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+17086225686

Avci koray

Jul 23, 2022, 10:24:18 AM7/23/22