SteveRitchiePinball.com

Steve

Jul 9, 2011, 2:51:07 PM7/9/11
Hello Friends in Pinball,

Things are definitely heating up at Stern, and Lyman Sheats and I have
some major innovations and fun features cooked up for our upcoming
game. I will release my drawing for a white wood next week, and we
will be building up the first prototype in the coming weeks.

John Youssi has produced some sketches that look hot and David Thiel
has begun some exciting tampering with sound and “tuneage”. Robb
Blakeman is turning out some fine mechanicals, and team coordination
is strong and vibrant.

Virtually all my time is being spent working on the game except for
eating, sleeping, and an occasional motorcycle ride (usually to
Stern!), but I still make time to attend to my products and customers
at SteveRitchiePinball.com

I wanted to let you know that we only have a few sets of Spider-Man
Laser-Cut Custom Side Armor and Backing Plate Sets left in inventory.
All sets are autographed in silver ink on the inside. If you have
wanted to add them to your game, now is the time. All products have a
lifespan, and I may not produce any more units of SM Side Armor when
these are gone. The Armor makes any Spider-Man or Black Spider-Man
machine look spectacular.

Here’s a link to see photos:

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af144/kingndi/SPIDER-MAN%20SIDE%20ARMOR/

We have many autographed flyers and Translites (by Dennis Nordman,
Mark Ritchie and others as well as my stuff) associated with great and
classic games, and in excellent condition. We also have a ton of rare
memorabilia, photos and plastics.

If you have any trouble ordering items on our website, send us a note
through the website and we will be happy to take care of you
personally. It is never a problem, and I always look forward to
chatting with pinball people; some of the best people in the world.

Thanks,

Steve Ritchie

Lloyd Olson

Jul 9, 2011, 3:11:17 PM7/9/11
Can't wait for updates on the game you are working on Steve. It will be
interesting to see your talent unleashed ! LTG :)

"Steve" <kin...@aol.com> wrote in message

TG

Jul 9, 2011, 3:26:49 PM7/9/11
On Jul 9, 11:51 am, Steve <king...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends in Pinball,
>
> Things are definitely heating up at Stern, and Lyman Sheats and I have
> some major innovations and fun features cooked up for our upcoming
> game.  I will release my drawing for a white wood next week, and we
> will be building up the first prototype in the coming weeks.
>
> John Youssi has produced some sketches that look hot and David Thiel
> has begun some exciting tampering with sound and “tuneage”.  Robb
> Blakeman is turning out some fine mechanicals, and team coordination
> is strong and vibrant.
>
> Virtually all my time is being spent working on the game except for
> eating, sleeping, and an occasional motorcycle ride (usually to
> Stern!), but I still make time to attend to my products and customers
> at SteveRitchiePinball.com
>
> I wanted to let you know that we only have a few sets of Spider-Man
> Laser-Cut Custom Side Armor and Backing Plate Sets left in inventory.
> All sets are autographed in silver ink on the inside.  If you have
> wanted to add them to your game, now is the time.  All products have a
> lifespan, and I may not produce any more units of SM Side Armor when
> these are gone.  The Armor makes any Spider-Man or Black Spider-Man
> machine look spectacular.
>
> Here’s a link to see photos:
>
> http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af144/kingndi/SPIDER-MAN%20SIDE%2...

> We have many autographed flyers and Translites (by Dennis Nordman,
> Mark Ritchie and others as well as my stuff) associated with great and
> classic games, and in excellent condition.  We also have a ton of rare
> memorabilia, photos and plastics.
>
> If you have any trouble ordering items on our website, send us a note
> through the website and we will be happy to take care of you
> personally.  It is never a problem, and I always look forward to
> chatting with pinball people; some of the best people in the world.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Ritchie

Missing you at CAX this weekend Steve. Eagerly await your next game
release!

Todd

Rob

Jul 9, 2011, 3:38:46 PM7/9/11
On Jul 9, 3:11 pm, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> Can't wait for updates on the game you are working on Steve. It will be
> interesting to see your talent unleashed !  LTG :)
>
> "Steve" <king...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Hello Friends in Pinball,
>
> Things are definitely heating up at Stern, and Lyman Sheats and I have
> some major innovations and fun features cooked up for our upcoming
> game.  I will release my drawing for a white wood next week, and we
> will be building up the first prototype in the coming weeks.
>
> John Youssi has produced some sketches that look hot and David Thiel
> has begun some exciting tampering with sound and “tuneage”.  Robb
> Blakeman is turning out some fine mechanicals, and team coordination
> is strong and vibrant.
>
> Virtually all my time is being spent working on the game except for
> eating, sleeping, and an occasional motorcycle ride (usually to
> Stern!), but I still make time to attend to my products and customers
> at SteveRitchiePinball.com
>
> I wanted to let you know that we only have a few sets of Spider-Man
> Laser-Cut Custom Side Armor and Backing Plate Sets left in inventory.
> All sets are autographed in silver ink on the inside.  If you have
> wanted to add them to your game, now is the time.  All products have a
> lifespan, and I may not produce any more units of SM Side Armor when
> these are gone.  The Armor makes any Spider-Man or Black Spider-Man
> machine look spectacular.
>
> Here’s a link to see photos:
>
> http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af144/kingndi/SPIDER-MAN%20SIDE%2...

> We have many autographed flyers and Translites (by Dennis Nordman,
> Mark Ritchie and others as well as my stuff) associated with great and
> classic games, and in excellent condition.  We also have a ton of rare
> memorabilia, photos and plastics.
>
> If you have any trouble ordering items on our website, send us a note
> through the website and we will be happy to take care of you
> personally.  It is never a problem, and I always look forward to
> chatting with pinball people; some of the best people in the world.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Ritchie

I am sure your side armor will sell out pretty quick. I am happy with
the factory one's on my BSM. If I had a regular Spiderman I would
have already ordered a set. I bookmarked your site and will likely
buy something else. You and your pins that you worked on have always
been my favorite. I am glad you are back with Stern and will likely
buy whatever your new pin is.

What input did you have with Avatar? I noticed it was on your
biography per you website. Keep up the great work and making pinball
even more exciting than it already is. Anyway take care and it is
great that you post here every now and then.

Rob

Mike D

Jul 9, 2011, 3:39:13 PM7/9/11
Can't wait to see what's next.

Chad H

Jul 9, 2011, 4:38:48 PM7/9/11

Steve;1736802 Wrote:

> Things are definitely heating up at Stern, and Lyman Sheats and I have
> some major innovations and fun features cooked up for our upcoming
> game. I will release my drawing for a white wood next week, and we
> will be building up the first prototype in the coming weeks.
>
> John Youssi has produced some sketches that look hot and David Thiel
> has begun some exciting tampering with sound and “tuneage”. Robb
> Blakeman is turning out some fine mechanicals, and team coordination
> is strong and vibrant.

This is going to be very interesting.

Steve's Pinball vs. WoZ. Sounds like they will be released around the
same time. :)

--
Chad H
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

gpsdrew

Jul 9, 2011, 4:38:38 PM7/9/11
Thanks for the update Steve, glad to hear things are going well!
cant wait to see what you guys come up with...
Drew

ant68

Jul 9, 2011, 4:43:56 PM7/9/11
On Jul 10, 4:51 am, Steve <king...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends in Pinball,
>
> Things are definitely heating up at Stern, and Lyman Sheats and I have
> some major innovations and fun features cooked up for our upcoming
> game.  I will release my drawing for a white wood next week, and we
> will be building up the first prototype in the coming weeks.
>
> John Youssi has produced some sketches that look hot and David Thiel
> has begun some exciting tampering with sound and “tuneage”.  Robb
> Blakeman is turning out some fine mechanicals, and team coordination
> is strong and vibrant.
>
> Virtually all my time is being spent working on the game except for
> eating, sleeping, and an occasional motorcycle ride (usually to
> Stern!), but I still make time to attend to my products and customers
> at SteveRitchiePinball.com
>
> I wanted to let you know that we only have a few sets of Spider-Man
> Laser-Cut Custom Side Armor and Backing Plate Sets left in inventory.
> All sets are autographed in silver ink on the inside.  If you have
> wanted to add them to your game, now is the time.  All products have a
> lifespan, and I may not produce any more units of SM Side Armor when
> these are gone.  The Armor makes any Spider-Man or Black Spider-Man
> machine look spectacular.
>
> Here’s a link to see photos:
>
> http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af144/kingndi/SPIDER-MAN%20SIDE%2...

> We have many autographed flyers and Translites (by Dennis Nordman,
> Mark Ritchie and others as well as my stuff) associated with great and
> classic games, and in excellent condition.  We also have a ton of rare
> memorabilia, photos and plastics.
>
> If you have any trouble ordering items on our website, send us a note
> through the website and we will be happy to take care of you
> personally.  It is never a problem, and I always look forward to
> chatting with pinball people; some of the best people in the world.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Ritchie

Sounds great Steve ,it must be exciting for you to work on a Pin and
knowing you can add that little bit extra ( or a lot extra) to create
one awesome PInball
Best of luck with it Steve , when is production due to start ?
Great move Gary getting Steve back .

scooter

Jul 9, 2011, 4:46:43 PM7/9/11
On Jul 9, 2:51 pm, Steve <king...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends in Pinball,
>
> Things are definitely heating up at Stern, and Lyman Sheats and I have
> some major innovations and fun features cooked up for our upcoming
> game.  I will release my drawing for a white wood next week, and we
> will be building up the first prototype in the coming weeks.
>
> John Youssi has produced some sketches that look hot and David Thiel
> has begun some exciting tampering with sound and “tuneage”.  Robb
> Blakeman is turning out some fine mechanicals, and team coordination
> is strong and vibrant.
>
> Virtually all my time is being spent working on the game except for
> eating, sleeping, and an occasional motorcycle ride (usually to
> Stern!), but I still make time to attend to my products and customers
> at SteveRitchiePinball.com
>
> I wanted to let you know that we only have a few sets of Spider-Man
> Laser-Cut Custom Side Armor and Backing Plate Sets left in inventory.
> All sets are autographed in silver ink on the inside.  If you have
> wanted to add them to your game, now is the time.  All products have a
> lifespan, and I may not produce any more units of SM Side Armor when
> these are gone.  The Armor makes any Spider-Man or Black Spider-Man
> machine look spectacular.
>
> Here’s a link to see photos:
>
> http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af144/kingndi/SPIDER-MAN%20SIDE%2...

> We have many autographed flyers and Translites (by Dennis Nordman,
> Mark Ritchie and others as well as my stuff) associated with great and
> classic games, and in excellent condition.  We also have a ton of rare
> memorabilia, photos and plastics.
>
> If you have any trouble ordering items on our website, send us a note
> through the website and we will be happy to take care of you
> personally.  It is never a problem, and I always look forward to
> chatting with pinball people; some of the best people in the world.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Ritchie

Thats great Steve I can't wait to see what you and Lyman are building!
I have 5 pins and 3 of them are your designs-Spider-man my all time
favorite,STTNG and Blacknight.

Zitt

Jul 10, 2011, 11:59:56 PM7/10/11
On Jul 9, 1:51 pm, Steve <king...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends in Pinball,
>
> Things are definitely heating up at Stern, and Lyman Sheats and I have
> some major innovations and fun features cooked up for our upcoming
> game.  I will release my drawing for a white wood next week, and we
> will be building up the first prototype in the coming weeks.
>
> Steve Ritchie

Man ... I know it's really selfish of me; but I hope it's an Abbram's
Star Trek!

Ron Lyons

Jul 11, 2011, 12:44:36 AM7/11/11
On Jul 9, 3:38 pm, Rob <rvh...@aol.com> wrote:
> What input did you have with Avatar?  I noticed it was on your
> biography per you website.

> Rob- Hide quoted text -

Rob, a few years ago Steve designed at least a complete playfield for
an upcoming "Avatar" pinball machine... Steve would have to say what
happened, but eventually the machine was cancelled, and Steve and
Stern quit working together. A year or so later Stern redesigned
Avatar and released it, after the movie was released.

So Steve did work on Avatar, but his design was never made into a
production pin. He'd have to tell you if they built a whitewood or
not, or why they decided not to make the machine (and then decided to
make one with a different design). You can see pictures of Steve's
original design for Avatar on his website.

Ron Lyons

Jul 11, 2011, 12:45:47 AM7/11/11

We'll know next week, once he releases the whitewood, we should be
able to tell what it is even if he won't tell us!

Ron

`•Starfighter••

Jul 11, 2011, 11:57:06 AM7/11/11
On Jul 9, 1:51 pm, Steve <king...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends in Pinball,
>
> Things are definitely heating up at Stern, and Lyman Sheats and I have
> some major innovations and fun features cooked up for our upcoming
> game.  I will release my drawing for a white wood next week, and we
> will be building up the first prototype in the coming weeks.
>
> John Youssi has produced some sketches that look hot and David Thiel
> has begun some exciting tampering with sound and “tuneage”.  Robb
> Blakeman is turning out some fine mechanicals, and team coordination
> is strong and vibrant.
>
> Virtually all my time is being spent working on the game except for
> eating, sleeping, and an occasional motorcycle ride (usually to
> Stern!), but I still make time to attend to my products and customers
> at SteveRitchiePinball.com
>
> I wanted to let you know that we only have a few sets of Spider-Man
> Laser-Cut Custom Side Armor and Backing Plate Sets left in inventory.
> All sets are autographed in silver ink on the inside.  If you have
> wanted to add them to your game, now is the time.  All products have a
> lifespan, and I may not produce any more units of SM Side Armor when
> these are gone.  The Armor makes any Spider-Man or Black Spider-Man
> machine look spectacular.
>
> Here’s a link to see photos:
>
> http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af144/kingndi/SPIDER-MAN%20SIDE%2...

> We have many autographed flyers and Translites (by Dennis Nordman,
> Mark Ritchie and others as well as my stuff) associated with great and
> classic games, and in excellent condition.  We also have a ton of rare
> memorabilia, photos and plastics.
>
> If you have any trouble ordering items on our website, send us a note
> through the website and we will be happy to take care of you
> personally.  It is never a problem, and I always look forward to
> chatting with pinball people; some of the best people in the world.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Ritchie

Hey Steve,

Thanks for visiting RGP.

Do me a favor, the next time you bump into Gary in the hallway, please
tell him everyone at RGP said hi. Then ask Gary to fire the guy
running the Facebook page.

Thanks in advance,

-Mike

ldnayman

Jul 11, 2011, 12:03:10 PM7/11/11
I'm still holding out for The Dukes of Hazzard. It could save pinball!

Failing that, it should be a Zombie game.

I know this is unprecedented, but people should list here themes they
think would make a good pinball machine!

`•Starfighter••

Jul 11, 2011, 12:14:25 PM7/11/11

Yes I agree, The Zombie Dukes of Hazzard would save pinball for sure.

I would pre-order that one today.

Lloyd Olson

Jul 11, 2011, 1:46:09 PM7/11/11
Thank Gary for me for putting my fall Pinball Circus up on stern's calendar
of events page. LTG :)

"`百tarfighter封" <starfig...@gmail.com> wrote in message

lo.va...@hotmail.com

Aug 30, 2020, 7:49:01 AM8/30/20
Hi Steve,

Concerning: Pinball Startrek The Next Generation.

Maybe this is not the right way, but I want to inform you that the rom for this game (I use LX 7) has a bug in it. The honor roll (high score table) has one caractre short; so scores above 10 billion will be cut off and regarded as a score below 10 billion. I'll hope someone can make a new rom for this bug. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Lo van Dijk.