Bally 809 slot machine schematic needed

mikepin

Jan 28, 2012, 9:23:55 AM1/28/12
I need a schematic for a Bally 809 slot. Will buy or
trade ...HELP mike pacak

MrBally

Jan 28, 2012, 11:18:49 AM1/28/12
On Jan 28, 9:23 am, mikepin <mgpa...@aol.com> wrote:
> I need a schematic for a Bally  809  slot.  Will buy  or
> trade ...HELP    mike pacak

email sent.

John Robertson

Jan 28, 2012, 1:27:51 PM1/28/12
mikepin wrote:
> I need a schematic for a Bally 809 slot. Will buy or
> trade ...HELP mike pacak

There is a lot of slot info floating around...

http://rwatts.cdyn.com/Machines/download_area.html

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

PMOSE...@aol.com

Oct 5, 2012, 10:00:42 AM10/5/12
Good morning, i just got a 809 ballys 5 cent slot and would like to know if i am able to change payout thanks Dustyn

Pacpin

Oct 5, 2012, 12:20:48 PM10/5/12

PMOSER2952;2003681 Wrote:
> Good morning, i just got a 809 ballys 5 cent slot and would like to know
> if i am able to change payout thanks Dustyn

Requires a chip swap...not as simple as changing a dip switch
unfortunately.

--
Pacpin
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

american...@hotmail.com

Oct 5, 2012, 12:32:39 PM10/5/12
On Friday, October 5, 2012 12:22:03 PM UTC-4, Pacpin wrote:
> PMOSER2952;2003681 Wrote: > Good morning, i just got a 809 ballys 5 cent slot and would like to know > if i am able to change payout thanks Dustyn Requires a chip swap...not as simple as changing a dip switch unfortunately. -- Pacpin This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

No chip swap needed. This is a 100% electromechanical machine. To change payback percentage, new reel strip(s) and different reel index wheels are required (ratchet wheels)

A poor man's way to increase paybacks, which I presume you wish to do is to add a Bar symbol to the right reel. Make a photograph of a Bar and pick the symbol you want to replace. You will have to modify the right reel's index wheel by cutting/grinding or filling in the slot/groove, depending on which symbol you replace. Easy way to fill in is with bolt, nut and two washers.

If you want to decrease paybacks, like greedy operators rigged their machines, is to completely fill in an index wheel so the reel can never index (stop) on that symbol. Usually done to the rightmost reel's "7" or "Bar" stop position.

Also, thanks for reminding me that I have to see Mike at Expo.

BUY...@aol.com

Oct 6, 2012, 7:18:14 AM10/6/12
chip swap lol what you smoking its 100% em no chips. you,ll need to
change strips and index wheels if you can find them

mulli...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2016, 12:13:39 PM10/1/16
On Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 8:23:55 AM UTC-6, mikepin wrote:
> I need a schematic for a Bally 809 slot. Will buy or
> trade ...HELP mike pacak

Did you find any luck locating this manual? i am also looking for this.

Chris Wells

Jun 28, 2021, 8:14:20 PM6/28/21
Bally 809 Help Wanted!
Orange wire from the relay mounted to the cabinet behind the hopper with the U style wire connector goes where?
Does it go to the screw buss ports to the right of relay?