Once again: SCAMMER ALERT CLASSIC ARCADES ASSHOLE JEFF MCAFEE

Baron Ballsaver

Feb 16, 2011, 4:16:31 PM2/16/11
This scammer ripped me by delivering me 1000 pieces of plastic junk
He knew I needed protectorrings and deliberatly sent me plastic sheet rings
while he sold me the correct ones before

So once again

ASSHOLE MCAFEE IS A DIRTY SCAMMER
I even have mails from this rat where he is lauching about it.

Hans
(and yes, thats really me, check IP)
www.shootmagain.nl

CEllison

Feb 16, 2011, 4:23:20 PM2/16/11
That'll teach you to publicly flame someone and dragging their family
into it.
And if he was that bad before why did you order from him again?

Seriously - we all appreciate a heads up on a possible dirt ball, but
you have failed to plead your case correctly.

-=Chris=-

On Feb 16, 1:16 pm, "Baron Ballsaver" <hansbalk*DONTSPAMME* AT xs4all

Baron Ballsaver

Feb 16, 2011, 4:31:49 PM2/16/11
"CEllison" <clel...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

> That'll teach you to publicly flame someone and dragging their family into
> it.

No it won't
This asshole is a scammer, and I will keep flaming him the rest of his life.

> And if he was that bad before why did you order from him again?

I bought for 1000's of decals from him but suddenly he sent me junk
Paypal didn't comply to a refund cause he deliverd something

There are dozens of people over here that have seen this junk and the mails
in which this SCAMMER is even laughing at me..

So if you din;t get it yet
CLASSIC ARCADES ASSHOLE MCAFEE IS A DIRTY RAT OF A SCAMMER
Google will pich this up too, great, I hope he rots in hell and never ever
sells anything anymore

barakandl

Feb 16, 2011, 4:47:56 PM2/16/11
On Feb 16, 4:16 pm, "Baron Ballsaver" <hansbalk*DONTSPAMME* AT xs4all

Wasn't this posted yesterday as a "monthly" warning?

Baron Ballsaver

Feb 16, 2011, 4:50:01 PM2/16/11
"barakandl" <bara...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

yeah
but if you look at the replies...
please realise that this is no kidding....
I don't know what devil went into this idiot but it costs me a shitload of
money

homebrood

Feb 16, 2011, 4:55:08 PM2/16/11

Ok, I'm one starring everyone that aswers this troll thread.

Please someone do me too!

:(

Hardware

Feb 16, 2011, 4:59:16 PM2/16/11
On Feb 16, 4:50 pm, "Baron Ballsaver" <hansbalk*DONTSPAMME* AT xs4all
DOT nl> wrote:
> "barakandl" <baraka...@gmail.com> schreef in berichtnews:dd603555-e847-480c...@b15g2000pra.googlegroups.com...

You can post like this all day long, but you're not going to get your
money back by doing this. Seems like wasted energy to me, but more
power to you.

-Brian

Baron Ballsaver

Feb 16, 2011, 5:02:59 PM2/16/11

"Hardware" <xsim...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

-Brian

correct
but then again I hope nobody gets scammed by this idiot again
and google will find this negative, long live the web

Detroitboy

Feb 16, 2011, 5:04:50 PM2/16/11
> -Brian- Hide quoted text -

Well, I placed an order with him monday and got it today...exactly as
I ordered (as usual). Maybe you got bad karma for some strange
reason......

J & R Amusements

Feb 16, 2011, 5:19:27 PM2/16/11
> reason......- Hide quoted text -

Diner never looked better!

mike

Feb 16, 2011, 6:00:09 PM2/16/11
On Feb 16, 1:50 pm, "Baron Ballsaver" <hansbalk*DONTSPAMME* AT xs4all
DOT nl> wrote:
> "barakandl" <baraka...@gmail.com> schreef in berichtnews:dd603555-e847-480c...@b15g2000pra.googlegroups.com...

Do you pay tax on a shitload.

evolve-studios (Ken)

Feb 16, 2011, 11:59:30 PM2/16/11
On Feb 16, 5:02 pm, "Baron Ballsaver" <hansbalk*DONTSPAMME* AT xs4all
DOT nl> wrote:
> "Hardware" <xsimmo...@gmail.com> schreef in berichtnews:e431457c-ec87-4a7a...@z3g2000prz.googlegroups.com...

I just got a bunch of drop targets and pop caps for a paragon from
him, had no problems.. why not tell what happened instead of going
nuts.

dino...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2011, 12:20:21 AM2/17/11

Yes. That tax on that is a crapload.

mrsbally

Feb 17, 2011, 12:20:50 AM2/17/11
I thought he was out of business anyway. What happened? Did he get a
bailout? Re-organize under chapter 11? Get some TARP money?

Surprised he is still around. Oh well, he sounds like a stand-up guy.

My views.

Frank-Rainer Grahl

Feb 19, 2011, 8:29:13 AM2/19/11
The langugae may have been uncalled for but Jeff McAffee aka Classic Arcards
deserves all the bad credit he gets. He still owns a friend of mine around $170.
Wait till you have a problem with one of his goods or something even if insured
gets lost or damage in transit... His products are usually half baked too. I have
seen some of his up to 80% original decals and still own one of his unbreakable
R&B Acryl Plastic backbox sets. Image too small compared to the original and will
quickly shatter if installed.

Regards
Frank-Rainer Grahl

www.pinballz.net - The #1 pinball forum for me

cody chunn

Feb 19, 2011, 11:49:50 AM2/19/11
I'm just glad MrBally found a mate.

-cody

> >www.shootmagain.nl- Hide quoted text -

sergioluna...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2013, 6:55:13 PM10/21/13
he try to rip me off and send me bad stuff unusable parts and how i win the paypal dispute on ebay try to make me see like the bigger crook and he open a fake post on pinside about me mistaken my name with another bigger crook of my country like Fernando Bigi , all this only for try believe in the honesty of this THIEF ! JEFF IS A BIG SCAMMER DONT BUY STUFF FROM THIS SCAMMER ! SEE picture details http://www.flickr.com/photos/37163521@N08/8747050327/in/photostream/
BUMPER BAD HOT STAMPER DESENTER HOLE bad decals ! http://www.flickr.com/photos/37163521@N08/8747053183/in/photostream

MrMongo

Oct 23, 2013, 7:26:56 PM10/23/13

I get all my protectorrings from him and my flengenhuegels. Always
fresh - always on time. (Best prices in all of Liska county too!)

--
MrMongo
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

sergioluna...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2013, 5:29:13 PM10/27/13
El miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011 18:16:31 UTC-3, Baron Ballsaver escribió:
open a post please inside the pinside i put there too my bad experience with this scammer !http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-jeff-of-classic-arcades-sale-bad-stuff/page/2

Pinballwzd

Oct 28, 2013, 12:16:26 AM10/28/13
This does not surprise me. Jeff is a very disturbed individual. He has a long history of producing questionable quality products and god help u if you ever dare question his products online.
I have nothing but pity and sorrow for this Clown...

jacka...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2013, 6:46:38 PM10/28/13
> I bought for 1000's of decals from him but suddenly he sent me junk
> Paypal didn't comply to a refund cause he deliverd something

Then you didn't file your claim correctly. Delivery is not the only condition for filing a claim. You should have filed as "Item received is not as described".

sergio8...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 2:34:12 PM6/1/15
they rip me off too ! and how i win the paypal dispute say lies about me beware with crook ! a lot of time and money fuck you jeff ! ASSHOLE !